Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

I think that is if you're 18 (Wall will be 19).

 

 

OJ was the same age, and had to play one year at USC.

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henry to Kentucky is heating up, big time.

 

How so?

OJ was the same age, and had to play one year at USC.

 

Ford explained it as having to do with him being a 5th-year senior. That's a loophole that needs to be closed by end of business today, IMO :lol:

By the way, I guess Wall did forget UK on his list, because now on the chat transcript, UK is added to the list

Xavier Henry is joining the chat now.

 

When will he be oN?

PM me.

 

What is so super secret about it that you can't post it here?

PM me.

 

Oh no. Share and share alike.

OKay I have been at school all day, I just went through and read that conversation and the parts of this thread I have missed and currently I am lost. In his conversation, he made it seem like UK was not even an option. I am getting worried :lol:.

 

Also, what is this Henry to UK talk?

What is so super secret about it that you can't post it here?

 

Because every time I post something here, it gets blew up. Everyone just assumes I guess, or pull info from TCP.

 

If someone is interested in the information and doesn't downgrade it, I feel fine telling them through PM. Originally, it was just a PM invite to Wireman.

Because every time I post something here, it gets blew up. Everyone just assumes I guess, or pull info from TCP.

 

If someone is interested in the information and doesn't downgrade it, I feel fine telling them through PM. Originally, it was just a PM invite to Wireman.

 

The only reason people began to question you is due to the amount of conflicting reports & flip-flopping you did.

 

Personally, I appreciate the "sources", just wish they came with more authority.

Because every time I post something here, it gets blew up. Everyone just assumes I guess, or pull info from TCP.

 

If someone is interested in the information and doesn't downgrade it, I feel fine telling them through PM. Originally, it was just a PM invite to Wireman.

 

I sent you a PM about 20 minutes ago.

Matt (Lexington, KY): Do you plan on taking anymore visits before making a decision?

 

Xavier Henry: (4:08 PM ET ) Yeah, I plan on taking one visit with my brother to Kentucky. We've never been out there. After that, we'll take a couple of days and probably make our decision.

I sent you a PM about 20 minutes ago.

 

Me too :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.