Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

:idunno:

 

Our college team played against Oak Hill's high school team - and we got pasted.

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I played at Elkhorn City again Todd Conley, Mindolovich and that group. Great memories.

 

 

That was a good bunch, It's kind of disapointing they didn't do any more than they did (and thats in spite of winning a regional and all a regional title in consecutive years), but basketball was so good in Eastern Kentucky back in those days.

 

 

Todd's a pretty good friend of mine although a lot older than me. First class basketball player to be from EKY but just didn't pan out, that can also be looked at as a major disapointment. "Heff" could light it up on any given night. Went for 42 against KG in the Beach Ball Classic back when the "ticket" was at Maulden. Think Garnett had around 12 that game, hmmmmmm, wonder how that all turned out. :sssh: :D

I've heard some great Heff stories.

Well back to John Wall, I just watched his highlight reel from the Nike Hoops Summitt, just plain SICK. The kid is amazing.

Oh yeah - here's the reason I can't make that statement - I WAS on a college team when that happened :sssh:

 

You dont have to tell anyone that..:ohbrother:

Apparently John Wall has added North Carolina to his list.

You dont have to tell anyone that..:ohbrother:

 

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Really, I wouldnt! :lol: AT least make yourself sound good!
Apparently John Wall has added North Carolina to his list.

 

I'm telling you he just wants attention, you wait and see if he's not here by the end of the week!!!:thumb:

I'm telling you he just wants attention, you wait and see if he's not here by the end of the week!!!:thumb:

 

He said his decision will be made at the Jordan Brand all star game!:thumb:

I've heard we could be hearing something sooner than that...

 

That would be nice.

Him and Orton are on the same team in the Jordan Classic.

He said his decision will be made at the Jordan Brand all star game!:thumb:

 

I seen in an interview he did yesterday that he will be visiting Miami after the Jordan Brand game and then narrow his choices from there. It could be a couple weeks before we findout anything.

Aldrich is returning to Kansas - that may influence Orton to stay with Kentucky.

I've heard we could be hearing something sooner than that...

 

That would be nice.

 

You're right on the money.

 

His Miami visit was/is to set up more expense. There is 1% chance he plays for the Hurricanes, and 10% chance he plays against them in that conference.

 

If Carolina really, really wants to have a marginal chance at Wall, they need Lawson to declare for the draft sooner, rather than later. However, I'm sure Roy would rather have an experienced Lawson than a freshman Wall, both would only be there a year anyhow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.