April 14, 200917 yr SSF you just keep them coming, you, GT, Wireman and LABS are my sources. :notworthy: For all my friends and family that don't have BGP I am their source.:clap: They think I have inside connections and in an around about way I do. These 4 are the best for info imo too. :thumb: Edited April 14, 200917 yr by The Professor
April 14, 200917 yr Has Chad Ford filed his story about whether Wall can turn pro yet? Wall can't go to the NBA Draft this year.
April 15, 200917 yr Ok, so no pro for Wall. Any news about where he is going or is he waiting to see who leaves UK like everyone thinks? Just keep posting what you think SouthernSportsFan, I enjoy reading your posts. Everyone just needs to chill out, you are just posting what you hear is the latest news, which is what everyone does.
April 15, 200917 yr Ok, so no pro for Wall. Any news about where he is going or is he waiting to see who leaves UK like everyone thinks? Just keep posting what you think SouthernSportsFan, I enjoy reading your posts. Everyone just needs to chill out, you are just posting what you hear is the latest news, which is what everyone does. Wall wants a big, suspenseful ceremony. He wants Carolina to offer to make it even more high-profile. If Lawson decides to turn pro, Carolina will offer. From then, he will make an announcement where he will choose between Duke, Kentucky, and Carolina. He has a scheduled visit to Miami later this month. Why? It's only four days before the scheduled deadline for entering the NBA draft. Why is this important? He wants to give Carolina time to extend a scholarship offer because by then, it should be known what Lawson will do. If Lawson comes out sooner, rather than later, and says he is staying at Carolina, then you will hear something much sooner. Carolina has a marginal chance at getting Wall. You may be saying, "if it's just marginal, why is he waiting and making such a big deal?" He wants excitement and suspense and for it to be a big deal, that's why. Does Carolina have a shot? Yes, they do. Does Duke? Yes, they do. Does Kentucky? Yes, they do. However, from everything I know about the situation, Wall won't be playing in the ACC. :sssh:
April 15, 200917 yr He can't or he won't? I can't find anything that says the NBA is denying his consideration, only that it is something to be determined at a later date. This is the best I have been able to find. http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/04/14/john-wall-eligible-for-2009-draft/
April 15, 200917 yr Wall wants a big, suspenseful ceremony. He wants Carolina to offer to make it even more high-profile. If Lawson decides to turn pro, Carolina will offer. From then, he will make an announcement where he will choose between Duke, Kentucky, and Carolina. He has a scheduled visit to Miami later this month. Why? It's only four days before the scheduled deadline for entering the NBA draft. Why is this important? He wants to give Carolina time to extend a scholarship offer because by then, it should be known what Lawson will do. If Lawson comes out sooner, rather than later, and says he is staying at Carolina, then you will hear something much sooner. Carolina has a marginal chance at getting Wall. You may be saying, "if it's just marginal, why is he waiting and making such a big deal?" He wants excitement and suspense and for it to be a big deal, that's why. Does Carolina have a shot? Yes, they do. Does Duke? Yes, they do. Does Kentucky? Yes, they do. However, from everything I know about the situation, Wall won't be playing in the ACC. :sssh: :thumb:Great thanks for the update. In my opinion, just what I have read on here and other places, I think it is UK 40%, Duke 40%, Caroline 20%. Just my opinion.
April 15, 200917 yr Wall can't go to the NBA Draft this year. Are we positive on this, I'm hearing something else. Something about age.
April 15, 200917 yr Wall wants a big, suspenseful ceremony. He wants Carolina to offer to make it even more high-profile. If Lawson decides to turn pro, Carolina will offer. From then, he will make an announcement where he will choose between Duke, Kentucky, and Carolina. He has a scheduled visit to Miami later this month. Why? It's only four days before the scheduled deadline for entering the NBA draft. Why is this important? He wants to give Carolina time to extend a scholarship offer because by then, it should be known what Lawson will do. If Lawson comes out sooner, rather than later, and says he is staying at Carolina, then you will hear something much sooner. Carolina has a marginal chance at getting Wall. You may be saying, "if it's just marginal, why is he waiting and making such a big deal?" He wants excitement and suspense and for it to be a big deal, that's why. Does Carolina have a shot? Yes, they do. Does Duke? Yes, they do. Does Kentucky? Yes, they do. However, from everything I know about the situation, Wall won't be playing in the ACC. :sssh: This is everything I have been led to believe at this point. I fully expect him to be a Wildcat. The whole going pro thing has added even more suspense.
April 15, 200917 yr :thumb:Great thanks for the update. In my opinion, just what I have read on here and other places, I think it is UK 40%, Duke 40%, Caroline 20%. Just my opinion. I think it is ......... UK-95% NBA-4%, Duke-1% UNC and all the others-0.0%
April 15, 200917 yr Are we positive on this, I'm hearing something else. Something about age. You have to be 19 the same calender year as the draft. Wall will be this, so you can't really just use that. So... You have to be one year removed from your high school graduation year. Wall is not. Although is a fifth year senior, he has not graduated, therefore, he isn't a year removed. What could theoretically happen is Wall decides to drop out of school tomorrow. Then, from my understanding, he could use his "expected date of graduation" of 2008 as being one year removed from your graduation date. This scenario is 99% unlikely to happen. But let's say it does... Then, the Players Association and the NBA would have to make ruling if he would be eligible to enter the draft. They would not allow him to happen because it would be a PR nightmare and it would happen more from then on.
April 15, 200917 yr I think it is ......... UK-95% NBA-4%, Duke-1% UNC and all the others-0.0% Think or Hope? I think he wants to stay close to home, because when he was asked in that conversation what the important factors of picking a college were, he stated staying close to home first.................
April 15, 200917 yr Think or Hope? I think he wants to stay close to home, because when he was asked in that conversation what the important factors of picking a college were, he stated staying close to home first................. I'd say a little of both!:lol::lol::lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.