Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said I thought he would be a Gator, I just think it's funny how he is playing everyone...

I never said I thought he would be a Gator, I just think it's funny how he is playing everyone...

 

I will say this...

 

Him "playing" and continuing to list these high-profile teams helps Kentucky in the long run...

I will say this...

 

Him "playing" and continuing to list these high-profile teams helps Kentucky in the long run...

 

If it's true that he's being steered to Coach Cal by WWW wouldn't you think the other coaches get that too and they don't really think they'll get him? If not and he is going to UK and it causes someone like say Bledsoe to go to UC instead of Duke or Florida then they are even smarter than I thought.

If it's true that he's being steered to Coach Cal by WWW wouldn't you think the other coaches get that too and they don't really think they'll get him? If not and he is going to UK and it causes someone like say Bledsoe to go to UC instead of Duke or Florida then they are even smarter than I thought.

 

He is not necessarily being steered by WWW. WWW is not as involved with Wall as he is with other players. Is that saying WWW doesn't have an effect? No. But all these coaches, especially the three in the state of North Carolina, think they all have viable chances.

The 2011 class is where you're going to see Wes really start to pay dividends for UK....

He is not necessarily being steered by WWW. WWW is not as involved with Wall as he is with other players. Is that saying WWW doesn't have an effect? No. But all these coaches, especially the three in the state of North Carolina, think they all have viable chances.

 

I'm not saying the only place you get info is from TBK, but I guarantee you at the very least at least read what was on there last night and this morning. Wall is doing exactly what the guy on there said he would do. He didn't say it was directly b/c of WWW but it was more than insinuated.

I'm not saying the only place you get info is from TBK, but I guarantee you at the very least at least read what was on there last night and this morning. Wall is doing exactly what the guy on there said he would do. He didn't say it was directly b/c of WWW but it was more than insinuated.

 

...?

 

I don't know what your point is. Is TBK the only people who know things? Especially obvious things. You don't follow high-profile recruits well enough to just assume the publicity I mentioned is just from TBK.

 

Anyone who knows anything about John Wall know it will be a publicity event.

 

Oh, and WWW will not have an effect on where Wall picks his school. Fact.

I'm not saying the only place you get info is from TBK, but I guarantee you at the very least at least read what was on there last night and this morning. Wall is doing exactly what the guy on there said he would do. He didn't say it was directly b/c of WWW but it was more than insinuated.

 

Wes is not that involved with Wall. At least from everything I've gathered. As far as I know Clifton is the main guy who has Wall's ear.

...?

 

I don't know what your point is. Is TBK the only people who know things? Especially obvious things. You don't follow high-profile recruits well enough to just assume the publicity I mentioned is just from TBK.

 

Anyone who knows anything about John Wall know it will be a publicity event.

 

Oh, and WWW will not have an effect on where Wall picks his school. Fact.

 

Again I'm not saying that it's where you got your info so why so defensive? I'm saying it was insinuated that it's a done deal and that Wes had something to do w/ it. I'm guessing that someone who follows as closely as you do at the very least read it. I take TBK for what it is, a place that throws out every possible scenario and hopes more sticks than not. That post seemed a little more than that.

Who is WWW you all are talking about?

Who is WWW you all are talking about?

 

Google World Wide Wes....

Wes is not that involved with Wall. At least from everything I've gathered. As far as I know Clifton is the main guy who has Wall's ear.

 

I'm not saying he is, but I am saying that it was at the very least insinuated by someone on there. I really don't follow recruiting that much. I have a feeling that if GT mentions something nationally or locally that he's going to be right more than wrong. If LABS mentions something about UK he will be right more than wrong. If 98 mentions something about Grant or Donovan he will be right more than wrong and that's about where I stop believing things on here except that I think Clyde knows a lot about the X situation but won't mention more than basics until the time is right. Besides that I think people on here do a lot of work and research but aren't that connected. No offense to anyone but I believe more from the people I mentioned.

Google World Wide Wes....

 

Thanks I got it now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.