Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

You do realize if it weren't for Calipari taking over at UK, Wall would already be committed, if not signed, to play at Memphis right?

 

 

How do we know that? Fwiw, I still think he would of waited.

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I say it ends up all over the dang place anymore. Have to leave it at that for now...

 

:lol:

If I say it ends up all over the dang place anymore. Have to leave it at that for now...

 

Dang. I should have never brought that to your attention...:lol:

Dang. I should have never brought that to your attention...:lol:

 

That was no biggie, just getting a little silly on several levels right now...

Anyone else put off about his egomanic trip on signing?

 

Im sure many people are, but only because the suspense has already got to them. Fans of any team on Wall's list are going to have to be patient because at the rate he is going it could be May 15th before he announces and signs, or it could be something drastic and he announces tomorrow. His mind has jumped to so many different places I'm not sure how he even keeps up with it all. It's funny how an 18 year old can cause thousands to be feeding right out of the palm of his hand.

He didn't mention much on UK during his interview on ESPN. Didn't mention him as a top recruiter so I wonder how that affects his decision. He did a good job on keeping it unclear who his favorites are.

Anyone else put off about his egomanic trip on signing?

 

Patrick Patterson did the same thing....put off his choice until the very last second. We also had just had a coaching change. Wall isn't the first.

That seems to have shifted a little. Someone else is in the picture, but it's not Florida or UNC...

 

I am guessing that UNC has no chance at Wall, but the Heels have a nice one coming in anyway that will be there more than one year. I would still love to have him, but if not, Baylor would be cool...

Patrick Patterson did the same thing....put off his choice until the very last second. We also had just had a coaching change. Wall isn't the first.

 

:thumb:

 

I was going to bring up Patterson too.

 

There were definitely people who went from "he's just looking for attention. We don't want him" before he picked UK to "he was just taking his time to make sure he made the right decision" afterwards.

UK is the place for him. Biased or unbiased, this college/DDM offense will give him the best chance for the NBA, and a national championship IMO.

UK is the place for him. Biased or unbiased, this college/DDM offense will give him the best chance for the NBA, and a national championship IMO.

 

He will be in the NBA regardless if he knows the DDM offense or not. I do want him at UK, but he is still probably a 1 year and done no matter where he ends up playing.

Is John Wall going to be ruled eligible for the NBA draft this year?

 

What's the news on that front?

 

5wides prediction:

 

If John Wall isn't playing for UK next season, he'll be in the NBA.

Is John Wall going to be ruled eligible for the NBA draft this year?

 

What's the news on that front?

 

5wides prediction:

 

If John Wall isn't playing for UK next season, he'll be in the NBA.

 

This is from post #330.

http://ukbasketball.bloginky.com/

Still, if the option is there, I wouldn't rule it out until he's signed, sealed and delivered.

 

That said, I think we'll get him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.