Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, his list supposedly is 9 schools now? I'm starting to think Morehead State still has an outside shot.

I love how basically every question is from someone from Kentucky!

I have asked at least 5 questions and I can't get one answered. I think the Buzzmaster is a big UK fan. It's obvious only UK fans get to ask Jon questions.

I have asked at least 5 questions and I can't get one answered. I think the Buzzmaster is a big UK fan. It's obvious only UK fans get to ask Jon questions.

 

Have you ever seen the number of UK fans on the Rival boards compared to the other schools? It's usually about 5,000 to 150 or somewhere along those lines.:ohbrother:

I have asked at least 5 questions and I can't get one answered. I think the Buzzmaster is a big UK fan. It's obvious only UK fans get to ask Jon questions.

 

I think they probably already see the writing on the Wall :thumb:

I personally feel like Wall, Henry and possibly Dennis are all coming to UK but have been asked by Cal not to publicly commit until the scholarships are available. It's an issue that could probably get embarassing if it isn't handled delicately.

I personally feel like Wall, Henry and possibly Dennis are all coming to UK but have been asked by Cal not to publicly commit until the scholarships are available. It's an issue that could probably get embarassing if it isn't handled delicately.

 

I hope youre right

I personally feel like Wall is waiting for Ty Lawson to declare for the NBA before he commits to UNC!

Here's an interesting little twist:

 

Chad Ford: (2:12 PM ET ) He was awesome and he'll compete with Ed Davis and a few other freshmen for that. However, there is some buzz that Wall believes he might be eligible for THIS year's draft. I've been doing some digging and will be filing a story later today. The short rub is this: Wall is a 5th year senior and depending on how you read the collective bargaining agreement, 5th year seniors are eligible for the draft as long as the turn 19 in the calander year (Wall does). The league is taking a wait and see approach. If he declares, they'll research and make a ruling. If he does declare and is ruled eligible (two big ifs) he's a Top 5 pick in this draft. Maybe Top 3.

Here's an interesting little twist:

 

Chad Ford: (2:12 PM ET ) He was awesome and he'll compete with Ed Davis and a few other freshmen for that. However, there is some buzz that Wall believes he might be eligible for THIS year's draft. I've been doing some digging and will be filing a story later today. The short rub is this: Wall is a 5th year senior and depending on how you read the collective bargaining agreement, 5th year seniors are eligible for the draft as long as the turn 19 in the calander year (Wall does). The league is taking a wait and see approach. If he declares, they'll research and make a ruling. If he does declare and is ruled eligible (two big ifs) he's a Top 5 pick in this draft. Maybe Top 3.

 

I thought the rule was, you have to be one year removed from high school, which he is not?

I thought the rule was, you have to be one year removed from high school, which he is not?

 

I think that is if you're 18 (Wall will be 19).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.