Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

I have heard things about the big two, but I'm not prepared to release it because I can't confirm it 100%...

 

However, I'm prepared for the bombarded "you did it before, what's stopping you now?" posts. Haha.

 

Same here...

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only guy on BGP without a source? How do you get them? lol

I have heard things about the big two, but I'm not prepared to release it because I can't confirm it 100%...

 

I can. But I'm not gonna... :D

Am I the only guy on BGP without a source? How do you get them? lol

 

I don't have any either...:thumb:

I don't have any either...:thumb:

 

My source says, Wall will make a decision soon...:idunno:

I don't have any either...:thumb:

Same here. They're wrong half the time anyways...

Where do you buy them?:D

 

Wal Mart, at a discount price than your local Source dealership.

I can. But I'm not gonna... :D

 

Darn it GT, holding out on us... :D

 

But seriously, what I have heard from a friend and internet I think that Wall is a wildcat soon.

You all are my sources.

 

I look for GT, When I need to know something...:thumb:

John Wall will be a Kentucky Wildcat.

 

That is what I just read... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D On another web site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.