Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Rivals Says...John Calapari New UK Basketball Coach

Featured Replies

If Calipari came, could you see a recruit going to prep school for a year? Not Cousins or Wall, but maybe someone else?

  • Replies 221
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking.. Who could get an academic scholarship to make room for Calapari's players??? :sssh: Maybe just wishful thinking

 

:lol:

 

:idunno:

Well Witherspoon would be sitting the year out, so we don't have to count him or Salley as a scholarship this year.

 

I believe they still count unless they're paying their own way for a year.

I believe they still count unless they're paying their own way for a year.

 

Correct...

This is great for Louisville fans.

 

We were jealous when you had Pitino

Tubby was to nice a guy to hate

BCG was to easy a target that it wasn't much fun

Ooh but Cal... We can hate Cal, we can hate Cal a lot!!!!!

 

We learned to hate coach Cal when he was at Memphis so hating him with you guys is all the sweeter.

 

I remember Pitino frustratingly commenting on the way Cal badgered officials the entire game. Pitino made a comment to the effect of "he should be coaching his players and not the refs" kind of gave me the impression that he doesn't really like him. The dislike could help heat up the rivalry.

 

I do believe he will be successful at UK. I also believe that UK is playing with fire and will probably end up with some sort of recruiting violations under Cal's watch. In C-USA no one really cared how he got such great players but at UK every eye will be watching over him.

This is great for Louisville fans.

 

I do believe he will be successful at UK. I also believe that UK is playing with fire and will probably end up with some sort of recruiting violations under Cal's watch. In C-USA no one really cared how he got such great players but at UK every eye will be watching over him.

 

Wouldn't you think he would be aware of this as well??

Has anyone heard about a 9 PM Presser tonight? I got a text about it, I didn't know if there was any truth to this or not if anyone could help us on this matter or clear it up that would be great.

Edited by WildcatScratchFever

Has anyone heard about a 9 PM Presser tonight? I got a text about it, I didn't know if there was any truth to this or not.

 

I hope so, but you never know.

Has anyone heard about a 9 PM Presser tonight? I got a text about it, I didn't know if there was any truth to this or not.

 

Hit me up too if there is any presser info.

Has anyone heard about a 9 PM Presser tonight? I got a text about it, I didn't know if there was any truth to this or not.

 

Your source?

I love reading the stuff on here.

I do believe he will be successful at UK. I also believe that UK is playing with fire and will probably end up with some sort of recruiting violations under Cal's watch. In C-USA no one really cared how he got such great players but at UK every eye will be watching over him.

 

I am glad UK has Sandy Bell in the compliance office.

This is great for Louisville fans.

 

We were jealous when you had Pitino

Tubby was to nice a guy to hate

BCG was to easy a target that it wasn't much fun

Ooh but Cal... We can hate Cal, we can hate Cal a lot!!!!!

 

We learned to hate coach Cal when he was at Memphis so hating him with you guys is all the sweeter.

 

I remember Pitino frustratingly commenting on the way Cal badgered officials the entire game. Pitino made a comment to the effect of "he should be coaching his players and not the refs" kind of gave me the impression that he doesn't really like him. The dislike could help heat up the rivalry.

 

I do believe he will be successful at UK. I also believe that UK is playing with fire and will probably end up with some sort of recruiting violations under Cal's watch. In C-USA no one really cared how he got such great players but at UK every eye will be watching over him.

 

Other than your opinion what makes you think that he will have recruting violations on him?

 

My friend said that ESPN will love for him to come to UK that the UK-UL rivalry will heat up to the best one in the country. Better than UNC-DUKE. Just his opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.