Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Rivals Says...John Calapari New UK Basketball Coach

Featured Replies

Yet again, the number of scholarships available will be a big issue if this happens as there aren't enough to go around.

 

I really look for some to receive the Roderick Rhodes experience and be shown where a better opportunity may lie.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“Imagine the bigs you could have with Patrick Patterson, Daniel, Matt Pilgrim and Perry Stevenson along with Cousins coming in. What an offense that would be,” Larry Orton said. “Then you would have Jodie Meeks and maybe throw in John Wall and Nolan Dennis, who is as good as Wall. You are talking about automatic Final Four.”

 

link

 

Guess that clears up Orton's thoughts.

Is Williams definitely leaving?

We know Carter is gone and Liggins may be looking at leaving, Porter and his wife are having a child and he may quit playing, I would think Harrelson may look if we clog up the position.

I like to think Stewart and Galloway want to see what they can do with Cal, but who knows?

I can see as many as 5 schollys being available when the smoke clears.

I do like the idea of an automatic Final Four, though.

I want one of those. Or 6 of those.

Daddy,

 

Has Michael Porter ever said he would leave?

You think we have waited long enough for number 8?

 

Far too long.:D:clap::thumb::banana::jump:

Daddy,

 

Has Michael Porter ever said he would leave?

 

I know it's been rumored that he's thinking about quitting and moving back home to the West Coast to raise his family.

Daddy,

 

Has Michael Porter ever said he would leave?

 

 

There was a small write up about him and his wife having their first child (a daughter) on the way. It was in the HL last week, I think. He said he was going to "re-evaluate" everything due to these changes in his life. It at least sounds like he may be thinking about giving it up and concentrating on life. He does graduate in May.

There was a small write up about him and his wife having their first child (a daughter) on the way. It was in the HL last week, I think. He said he was going to "re-evaluate" everything due to these changes in his life. It at least sounds like he may be thinking about giving it up and concentrating on life. He does graduate in May.

 

Well if he does end up doing that, it shows Michael does have his head on straight and has his priorities in order. I also deeply enjoyed reading the article on him talking about his faith in God as well. Michael Porter, regardless of talent, will be one of my favorite Cats of all time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.