Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Rivals Says...John Calapari New UK Basketball Coach

Featured Replies

Like I said I got a text from someone.:lol:

 

Per Guru

Additionally, if you are going to post legitimate rumors, we may require you to tell us where you heard it. You may or may not have to name names, but if asked, you need to be able to give us something to substantiate the origin of your rumor.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am glad UK has Sandy Bell in the compliance office.

 

Can someone tell me about Sandy Bell? I keep hearing the name but am clueless on her significance.

Per Guru

Additionally, if you are going to post legitimate rumors, we may require you to tell us where you heard it. You may or may not have to name names, but if asked, you need to be able to give us something to substantiate the origin of your rumor.

 

He said he got a text about it.....

Per Guru

Additionally, if you are going to post legitimate rumors, we may require you to tell us where you heard it. You may or may not have to name names, but if asked, you need to be able to give us something to substantiate the origin of your rumor.

 

I also thought it said if it was just a rumor like that then you could say that also.

Per Guru

Additionally, if you are going to post legitimate rumors, we may require you to tell us where you heard it. You may or may not have to name names, but if asked, you need to be able to give us something to substantiate the origin of your rumor.

 

You don't have to be rude you could ask him in a PM instead of calling him out in the thread.

Can someone tell me about Sandy Bell? I keep hearing the name but am clueless on her significance.

 

She's UK's compliance officer. Its her job to make sure UK doesn't violate any NCAA rules. Everything I've ever heard about her is that she's super on top of it.

This is great for Louisville fans.

 

We were jealous when you had Pitino

Tubby was to nice a guy to hate

BCG was to easy a target that it wasn't much fun

Ooh but Cal... We can hate Cal, we can hate Cal a lot!!!!!

 

We learned to hate coach Cal when he was at Memphis so hating him with you guys is all the sweeter.

 

I remember Pitino frustratingly commenting on the way Cal badgered officials the entire game. Pitino made a comment to the effect of "he should be coaching his players and not the refs" kind of gave me the impression that he doesn't really like him. The dislike could help heat up the rivalry.

 

I do believe he will be successful at UK. I also believe that UK is playing with fire and will probably end up with some sort of recruiting violations under Cal's watch. In C-USA no one really cared how he got such great players but at UK every eye will be watching over him.

 

 

 

It's ok dude, let it go. You guys had a very good year, but the Team with the better Coach won, it just wasn't in the cards. There's always next year for you guys, on second thought, it's gonna be awhile I believe.

Just how bad is this killing Card fans :lol:

Lol, the hate coming from the Louisville fans is great.

 

Pitino hates Cal, Recruiting Violations, etc...

 

Great stuff.

 

Hater Blockers---> :cool: :lol:

Just how bad is this killing Card fans :lol:

 

Lol, what are you talking about? This is great for Cardinal fans! :lol:

I've only seen one Cardinal fan say anything like that. But, it's true. I'm sure as Cats fans you didn't keep up with any rivalries that UL may have had outside of the UK/UL rivalry. UL and Memphis have a rivalry going WAY BACK. Metro Conference way back.

 

I think the Cats fans are probably most excited that UL fans may dislike their coach. :lol:

She's UK's compliance officer. Its her job to make sure UK doesn't violate any NCAA rules. Everything I've ever heard about her is that she's super on top of it.

 

Got it :thumb:

Just how bad is this killing Card fans :lol:

 

 

:lol::ylsuper::clap: they know they had their chance and now their little run is over.:isurrender:

You don't have to be rude you could ask him in a PM instead of calling him out in the thread.

 

Wasnt calling anyone out, just frustrated like alot of people with everything being posted and nothing to back it up. Sorry if I offended you WSF or anyone else.

 

BTW, the PM you just sent me was beyond rude!!!

I've only seen one Cardinal fan say anything like that. But, it's true. I'm sure as Cats fans you didn't keep up with any rivalries that UL may have had outside of the UK/UL rivalry. UL and Memphis have a rivalry going WAY BACK. Metro Conference way back.

 

I think the Cats fans are probably most excited that UL fans may dislike their coach. :lol:

 

I am!!! Rivalries aren't that fun when one team dominates them. :lol: Should be a fun next couple of years with Ricky P and Cal!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.