Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Rivals Says...John Calapari New UK Basketball Coach

Featured Replies

Pat Forde was just on ESPN News and reported Cal was meeting with Memphis boosters, more than likely to push for his Assistant to replace him

 

I think that will happen, Barbee will replace him IMO...

  • Replies 221
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Coach Jim Calhoun is loving this MEDIA attn with the Uk coaching circus. Taking all the pressure off him and fact he maybe busted for cheating.

Bottom line Ricky P got outcoached by Izzo.

TWill showed his true colors yesterday.

 

 

Bottom line is your team STUNK this season. Rome has fallen in 2 years.

 

So to make you feel better you have to take shots at UL loss in the NCAA elite 8. I am kind of confused by it.

 

 

UL fans are glad you are getting a solid coach in Cal. Hopefully he can rebuild Rome.

 

This is why I quit cheering for UK about 15 years ago. Some fans just amaze me.:rolleyes:

Bottom line is your team STUNK this season. Rome has fallen in 2 years.

 

So to make you feel better you have to take shots at UL loss in the NCAA elite 8. I am kind of confused by it.

 

 

UL fans are glad you are getting a solid coach in Cal. Hopefully he can rebuild Rome.

 

This is why I quit cheering for UK about 15 years ago. Lol, the hate coming from the Louisville fans is great. :rolleyes:

 

Why? Is this a rivalry or not? How about we just pick buttercups for each other and deliver one another roses.

Why? Is this a rivalry or not? How about we just pick buttercups for each other and deliver one another roses.

 

 

I'd perfer daisies, if you don't mind.

Bottom line is your team STUNK this season. Rome has fallen in 2 years.

 

So to make you feel better you have to take shots at UL loss in the NCAA elite 8. I am kind of confused by it.

 

 

UL fans are glad you are getting a solid coach in Cal. Hopefully he can rebuild Rome.

 

This is why I quit cheering for UK about 15 years ago. Some fans just amaze me.:rolleyes:

 

Beat us on a fluke three.

Got to Elite 8 by having to beat three non-contenders. Benefitted from a gift overall number 1 seed.

UNC should have been the clear #1 seed.

Losses to Minnesota and WKU should have proven that, Then beaten by an ok MSU team.

 

That's a lot of vitriol considering your team barely made the NIT...

I'd perfer daisies, if you don't mind.

 

Whatever floats your boat.

 

pink-daisy-flower-picture-b0496pw30.jpg

Beat us on a fluke three.

 

You can't say much anyways as UK didn't even make the NCAA and UofL got the #1 overall seed. Whether it was a fluke 3 or not, it doesn't change what happened and we had a poor season.

Beat us on a fluke three.

 

And the sun was in your eyes; you slipped on the floor; your uniforms didn't come back from the cleaners; the crowd was too loud...

 

 

Any other lame excuses?

The Cards had a great season! Congrats! Ok! Great! I really don't give one cent about it! All I care about is the next coach! lol

Beat us on a fluke three.

 

Man give it up! This is the exact reason why most people hate UK fans, honestly things like this is why I don't like many of my fellow UK fans. UL had a great season and deserved that number one overall seed in the tournament. We would have killed for the year they had this year. No reason to down play it. UL was one of the best teams in the country, they just didn't get it all the way done in the tournament, that happens. I am one of the biggest UK fans you will ever find, but there is no reason for this talk about UL.

Man give it up! This is the exact reason why most people hate UK fans, honestly things like this is why I don't like many of my fellow UK fans. UL had a great season and deserved that number one overall seed in the tournament. We would have killed for the year they had this year. No reason to down play it. UL was one of the best teams in the country, they just didn't get it all the way done in the tournament, that happens. I am one of the biggest UK fans you will ever find, but there is no reason for this talk about UL.

 

Agree 100%!! Plus this thread has nothing to do with any of that.:thumb:

Man give it up! This is the exact reason why most people hate UK fans, honestly things like this is why I don't like many of my fellow UK fans. UL had a great season and deserved that number one overall seed in the tournament. We would have killed for the year they had this year. No reason to down play it. UL was one of the best teams in the country, they just didn't get it all the way done in the tournament, that happens. I am one of the biggest UK fans you will ever find, but there is no reason for this talk about UL.

 

I thought, like me, you were just a Tubby Smith fan....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.