Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Rivals Says...John Calapari New UK Basketball Coach

Featured Replies

If Ricky P doesn't take off to Zona with his tail between his legs:sssh:

 

 

Only reason he wanted UK to go after Ford or Pelphrey was so he could show up UK, not so fast Slick Rick!

 

I don't think that is true at all. I mean Pitino thought we were stupid for basically forcing Tubby out, and well Tubby basically had Pitino's number lately. I mean even this year at Minnesota he continued to beat Pitino.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rocket, I think Rick was looking out for his boys (Ford and Pelphrey) more than anything. Can't fault him for that.

I don't think that is true at all. I mean Pitino thought we were stupid for basically forcing Tubby out, and well Tubby basically had Pitino's number lately. I mean even this year at Minnesota he continued to beat Pitino.

 

I'm in agreement. I'm sure Ford or Pelphrey could follow that tradition.

I thought, like me, you were just a Tubby Smith fan....

 

Well you thought wrong. I like Tubby Smith, think he was a better coach than many of you all made him out to be. However I LOVE UK, and there is where my loyalty lies. I will root for Tubby though, just not if he plays against UK. :thumb:

Carson, cameraman... seriously?

 

Seriously what? Are you serious? What have I said that you don't agree with?

And the sun was in your eyes; you slipped on the floor; your uniforms didn't come back from the cleaners; the crowd was too loud...

 

 

Any other lame excuses?

 

 

Hey! Those are not Bluto quotes. Those are from Blues Brothers!

 

:D "please don't kill me!"

The longer we wait for the official word the more afraid I become... is he mulling it over and over? If he starts second guessing it UK is in trouble. Hopefully, just waiting to announce tomorrow!

The longer we wait for the official word the more afraid I become... is he mulling it over and over? If he starts second guessing it UK is in trouble. Hopefully, just waiting to announce tomorrow!

 

 

I agree.... I believe just last season Les Miles was a done deal to go to Michigan. It was all over the media and BOOM "Egg on everyones face". I'll believe it when it's in Ink.

Hey! Those are not Bluto quotes. Those are from Blues Brothers!

 

:D "please don't kill me!"

 

That's EXACTLY the scene I was picturing!

 

"It's 420 miles from Memphis to Lexington. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark outside and we're wearing sunglasses..."

Where are the flight schedules when you need them?

 

Isn't anybody tracking this yet?

Pitino does not want anyone at KY to challenge him. He kept BD from taking the job for a second time now.

Keep this thread on the topic. If you wish to discuss other topics...start a thread on them. :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.