Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Rivals Says...John Calapari New UK Basketball Coach

Featured Replies

Got to Elite 8 by having to beat three non-contenders. Benefitted from a gift overall number 1 seed.

UNC should have been the clear #1 seed.

Losses to Minnesota and WKU should have proven that, Then beaten by an ok MSU team.

 

 

You mean the Minnesota and WKU teams that MADE it to the NCAA? You mean the MSU that many on this board have picked to go to the championship game?

  • Replies 221
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd really REALLY like to resolve this issue soon. That way, UK can start to shift its focus based on the outcome of this event.

Not sure what UL and their Elite 8 appearance has to do with Cal and UK but I am waiting patiently for this so called presser at 9 that some people have said is happening. I think it will be official tomorrow that's JMO.

To be honest, the UK debacle was all over everywhere WHILE Louisville was in the tournament. I'm still not sure why you think your situation will bring UL attention. I believe we've generated quite a bit on our own.

 

Can't you just be happy with your own situation without trying to paint UL fans as upset? I'm not upset. I hope you do get a good coach. But you can't seem to just be happy in getting a good coach. Your happiness comes from perceiving some mythical jealousy on UL fans' part.

 

So perplexing.:ohbrother:

 

They're not my situations.... But I understand what you are saying.

 

And I never said UL fans are upset. I merely quoted some text from UL supporters. I never once said the whole UL fanbase was that way. Trust me, UL fans being jealous of UK does not make me happy. God, my family and friends make me happy... But having one or two Louisville fans get irritated never hurts. :D :lol:

Not sure what UL and their Elite 8 appearance has to do with Cal and UK but I am waiting patiently for this so called presser at 9 that some people have said is happening. I think it will be official tomorrow that's JMO.

 

:thumb:

You mean the Minnesota and WKU teams that MADE it to the NCAA? You mean the MSU that many on this board have picked to go to the championship game?

 

U of L was good but should have never been overall #1 seed. Had a cakewalk to get to Elite 8. Michigan State is good but not great. Big Ten was pretty weak.

U of L was good but should have never been overall #1 seed. Had a cakewalk to get to Elite 8. Michigan State is good but not great. Big Ten was pretty weak.

 

So I guess winning the regular season conference title and winning the conference tournament means nothing considering they played in the toughest conference in the nation?

Got to Elite 8 by having to beat three non-contenders. Benefitted from a gift overall number 1 seed.

UNC should have been the clear #1 seed.

Losses to Minnesota and WKU should have proven that, Then beaten by an ok MSU team.

 

For the record there is no shame in losing to WKU... They were a solid team this year. :D

U of L was good but should have never been overall #1 seed. Had a cakewalk to get to Elite 8. Michigan State is good but not great. Big Ten was pretty weak.

 

 

On your first point, I can concede that it's possible we shouldn't have been an overall #1. But, winning the BE outright & the BE tourney, while other potential overalls had late losses are justification, IMO.

 

On your second point, that's the reward of the seed.

 

On the third point, they may be good, not great. But several posters on this board have them picked to make it to the championship game. And a conference doesn't make a team. There can be great teams in weak conferences. They're overlooked because of their conference, but that doesn't make them any less great. Time will tell with MSU.

On your first point, I can concede that it's possible we shouldn't have been an overall #1. But, winning the BE outright & the BE tourney, while other potential overalls had late losses are justification, IMO.

 

On your second point, that's the reward of the seed.

 

On the third point, they may be good, not great. But several posters on this board have them picked to make it to the championship game. And a conference doesn't make a team. There can be great teams in weak conferences. They're overlooked because of their conference, but that doesn't make them any less great. Time will tell with MSU.

 

Bottom line Ricky P got outcoached by Izzo.

TWill showed his true colors yesterday.

Bottom line Ricky P got outcoached by Izzo.

TWill showed his true colors yesterday.

 

 

Yes, I do believe Rick got out coached.

 

TWill has shown his true colors all season. Yesterday does not define his play.

T-Will, WILL do well in the NBA. He can play basketball with grown men...can you?

Yes, I do believe Rick got out coached.

 

TWill has shown his true colors all season. Yesterday does not define his play.

 

Yes I think screaming and mouthing your coach in biggest game of the year speaks volumes.

Bottom line Ricky P got outcoached by Izzo.

TWill showed his true colors yesterday.

 

Bottom Line:-

31-6

Big East Regular Season Champs

Big East Tourney Champs

Ranked number 1 in both polls

number one seed

Elite 8 appearance

 

BTW, T Will showed his true colors today, when he was named 3rd team All American.

T-Will, WILL do well in the NBA. He can play basketball with grown men...can you?

 

:lol: :lol: I play basketball with grown men like 2 times a week. What is your point?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.