Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Rivals Says...John Calapari New UK Basketball Coach

Featured Replies

Bottom line Ricky P got outcoached by Izzo.

TWill showed his true colors yesterday.

 

Terrence Williams has had a TREMENDOUS season. He did everything for his team and without him, I don't think they have the season they did this year. Williams impacted every game they played in. He peformed in pressure situations all year and finally had one let down out of the many he played in. I'd have him on my team any day of the week.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T-Will, WILL do well in the NBA. He can play basketball with grown men...can you?

 

 

Me? :confused: What did I say?

 

As to your question, if it's directed at me, I can't even play basketball with pre-K girls.:isurrender:

Some of the UL talk on here is insane.

 

I along with any other sane UK fan would have killed to have UL's season this year.

Some of the UL talk on here is insane.

 

I along with any other sane UK fan would have killed to have UL's season this year.

 

:ylsuper::thumb:

First post.

I've been reading alot on here since I joined and I really don't know what to think of our new coach, other than he is an improvement. I do know that I don't trust ANYBODY with a PATS logo giving me info on KY.

First post.

I've been reading alot on here since I joined and I really don't know what to think of our new coach, other than he is an improvement. I do know that I don't trust ANYBODY with a PATS logo giving me info on KY.

 

:lol: :lol: Welcome to the site nice to have yah.

Some of the UL talk on here is insane.

 

I along with any other sane UK fan would have killed to have UL's season this year.

 

:thumb::thumb:

First post.

I've been reading alot on here since I joined and I really don't know what to think of our new coach, other than he is an improvement. I do know that I don't trust ANYBODY with a PATS logo giving me info on KY.

 

He isn't our head coach just yet. I think right now its favoring that he WILL become the head coach but nothing offical yet. The suspense is killing me :lol:.

Bottom Line:-

31-6

Big East Regular Season Champs

Big East Tourney Champs

Ranked number 1 in both polls

number one seed

Elite 8 appearance

 

BTW, T Will showed his true colors today, when he was named 3rd team All American.

 

Unfortuantely none of that gets you a National Championship.

Unfortuantely none of that gets you a National Championship.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

Unfortuantely none of that gets you a National Championship.

 

No, but it makes people downplaying the Cards' accomplishments this year look pretty silly, you'd have to admit.

No, but it makes people downplaying the Cards' accomplishments this year look pretty silly, you'd have to admit.

 

They had a great year no doubt. But at the beginning of the season do you tell your players that "Hey, lets go out their and get that #1 seed! Lets get to the Elite Eight this year guys!" No. If your an elite program like Louisville, UK, Duke, NC, etc... You go for that championship.

 

And for the record I'm not trying to single out Louisville. That goes for ANY major D1 program.

No, but it makes people downplaying the Cards' accomplishments this year look pretty silly, you'd have to admit.

 

Agreed bigtime.

Pat Forde was just on ESPN News and reported Cal was meeting with Memphis boosters, more than likely to push for his Assistant to replace him

Pat Forde was just on ESPN News and reported Cal was meeting with Memphis boosters, more than likely to push for his Assistant to replace him

 

or getting a big check. :ohbrother: :eek: :puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.