Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Rivals Says...John Calapari New UK Basketball Coach

Featured Replies

Article says sometime this evening it should be announced.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm told it's done. Might as well put it out there...

I'm told it's done. Might as well put it out there...

 

I knew you'd be the one to put it out there.....:clap::notworthy:

Again, if you say it's done, I finally believe.

 

Well, let's see how this goes. Lots of interesting possibilities, I just hope it doesn't end with UK on probation....

GT what do you think about Cal and world wide coming to the Bluegrass?

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

The yearsof dominance begin

GT what do you think about Cal and world wide coming to the Bluegrass?

 

:popcorn:

I'm told it's done. Might as well put it out there...

 

Updated: March 30, 2009 04:13 PM EDT

WMC-TV in Memphis is reporting that Memphis coach John Calipari will accept an offer from Kentucky to become the men's basketball coach for the Wildcats barring any breakdown in negotiations, and will take his coaching staff with him and a number of players.

From what I hear and read, Cousins is all but certain to follow Cal to Kentucky and don't be surprised if Henry tires to as well.

 

Wall is also a very big possibility.

:popcorn:

 

You didn't know? John Calipari and GT are really close :p

Again, if you say it's done, I finally believe.

 

Well, let's see how this goes. Lots of interesting possibilities, I just hope it doesn't end with UK on probation....

 

Same here.

 

He makes me a little nervous and I'd be lying if I said otherwise.

 

I hope he does well at UK. I'm sure he will.

Just read it. They say it's done and he'll be announced this afternoon.

 

Updated: March 30, 2009 04:13 PM EDT

WMC-TV in Memphis is reporting that Memphis coach John Calipari will accept an offer from Kentucky to become the men's basketball coach for the Wildcats barring any breakdown in negotiations, and will take his coaching staff with him and a number of players.

:popcorn:

 

No predictions?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.