March 30, 200917 yr As a Cardinal fan I am very excited for the UK program. This man will have them on top in a hurry. Looking forward to Cal vs Rick
March 30, 200917 yr Memphis state? Yup. That's what they've always been called, and will continue to be called by me. Unless they stopped being part of the Tennessee state university system when they changed it; never understood the necessity of dropping "state" from the official name.
March 30, 200917 yr *Should put KY back on the map, instantly! * Way too much money being thrown at Coach Cal *It'll be interesting to see how the roster shakes up, they "all" can't go to UK. Limited scholarships. *Beware of WWW and the entourage...
March 30, 200917 yr Yup. That's what they've always been called, and will continue to be called by me. Unless they stopped being part of the Tennessee state university system when they changed it; never understood the necessity of dropping "state" from the official name. Yeah, always... until 15 years ago.
March 30, 200917 yr Most Of World Wide's recruits will probably be non-qualifiers at UK.. If they can play at Memphis they will be able to play at UK. Must have a 2.0 GPA and 18 on act
March 30, 200917 yr *Should put KY back on the map, instantly! * Way too much money being thrown at Coach Cal *It'll be interesting to see how the roster shakes up, they "all" can't go to UK. Limited scholarships. *Beware of WWW and the entourage... I don't think UK could afford to strike out this time around.
March 30, 200917 yr This man was seen running west on the BG Parkway out of Lexington. [ATTACH]27475[/ATTACH] :lol::lol:
March 30, 200917 yr Yeah, always... until 15 years ago. And? My personal history with them as a rival goes back a lot longer than that.
March 30, 200917 yr And? My personal history with them as a rival goes back a lot longer than that. Just disputing they've ALWAYS been called that.
March 30, 200917 yr Yup. That's what they've always been called, and will continue to be called by me. Unless they stopped being part of the Tennessee state university system when they changed it; never understood the necessity of dropping "state" from the official name. I was only 7 when they dropped it, I think :lol:. I'm not old enough to remember the "state".
March 30, 200917 yr Here are some of the accomplishments during John Calipari's collegiate coaching career: Career Coaching Record-446-139 (.762) Career at UMass-193-71 Career at Memphis-235-69 Atlantic Ten Regular Season Champions-1992,1993,1994,1995,1996. Atlantic Ten Conference Tournament Champions-1992-1993,1994,1995,1996. Conference USA Regular Season Champions-2004,2006,2007,2008,2009. Conference USA ConferenceTournament Champions-2006,2007,2008,2009. N.I.T. Tournament Champions-2002 NCAA Tournament Appearances-1992,1993,1994,1995,1996,2003,2004,2006,2007,2008,2009. NCAA Sweet 16 Appearances-1992,1995,1996,2006,2007,2008,2009. NCAA Elite 8 Appearances-1995,1996,2006,2007,2008. Final 4 Appearances-1996,2008. National Title game Appearances-2008. Naismith National Coach of the Year-1996,2008. NABC Coach of the Year-1996. Basketball Times Coach of The Year-1996. Sports Illustrated Coach of the Year-2009. Atlantic 10 Conference Coach of the Year-1993,1994,1996. Conference USA Conference Coach of the Year-2006,2008,2009. Excellent resume, I look for him to add National Championship to it very soon.
March 30, 200917 yr Great short term answer.... Long term, well, I guess we'll see. For the record, I don't think he will pan out in the long run. Great recruiter, so so game manager. He is not a better coach than Tubby. Inability to win the big one and he has lost to Bruce Pearl twice in the last 3 years and what is his head to head record vs. Rick? I wouldn't start dancing yet. Can anyone answer this question....I know Henry has signed, correct? I know Cousins and Wall haven't. If Henry does come, since he has signed will he have to sit out a year or is he eligible right away if he can get out of his LOI?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.