Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Rivals Says...John Calapari New UK Basketball Coach

Featured Replies

  • Replies 221
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is it going to break main stream?

From what I hear and read, Cousins is all but certain to follow Cal to Kentucky and don't be surprised if Henry tires to as well.

 

Wall is also a very big possibility.

 

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC-TV) - Action News 5's Jarvis Greer reports a source close to situation says University of Memphis basketball head coach will leave the Tigers to take the job of head coach at the University of Kentucky.

 

Players Wesley Withersppon and Robert Sallie are expected to transfer to Kentucky along with Calipari. Willie Kemp and Pierre Henderson-Niles will stay with the Tigers. Shawn Taggart will pass up his final year of eligibility and will graduate in May.

This man was seen running west on the BG Parkway out of Lexington.

 

cutler.JPG

From what I hear and read, Cousins is all but certain to follow Cal to Kentucky and don't be surprised if Henry tires to as well.

 

Wall is also a very big possibility.

 

But what about the scholarship situation at UK?

They don't have enough scholarships to provide some of these new incoming players. Thats not factoring in transfers as we don't know who or how many will transfer (if any).

 

Will there be enough schollys that open up to accommodate these players?

Time to celebrate.......

 

 

 

 

Cousins, Wall, and Henry, I hope your next.

Cousins, Wall, Dennis, and Orton.

No presser scheduled right now as far as I know.

I bet the Conf. USA is happy today. UAB will be back on top again.

You spelled his last name wrong :lol:

 

:idunno: :lol:

I just screamed for 30 seconds outloud. Heck yeah. It's a great freakin day to be a cat fan.

I bet the Conf. USA is happy today. UAB will be back on top again.

 

Yeah, Memphis St. was on par with Northwestern in terms of hoops success before Calipari got there. :rolleyes:

GT what do you think about Cal and world wide coming to the Bluegrass?
I bet World Wide Wes and Sandy Bell will get along well..:lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.