How many people have Asthma?

Rebel

I have had asthma since I was 17 months old. I am now 23. My asthma has improved a great deal, however, it is still something I have to deal with everyday.

I take advair as a preventive inhaler. Great stuff. If you have asthma and do not take advair, I would highly recomend asking your doctor about it.

My rescure inhaler is ProAir. Had alburtorol(SP) my entire life untill they stopped making it. I have had trouble with the ProAir inhaler. It tends to break a lot, it will freeze and not work anymore. Really annoying when it happens.

Anyone ever have to take the Pulmo Aid?

My rescure inhaler is ProAir. Had alburtorol(SP) my entire life untill they stopped making it. I have had trouble with the ProAir inhaler. It tends to break a lot, it will freeze and not work anymore. Really annoying when it happens.

Is ProAir in a red container? I think I've tried that one.

I had flovent once but hated it.

I can't stand it either. What I want is my albuterol back! There are thousands of things hurting the Ozone more than albuterol inhalers!

Qvar has really been a plus to me instead of using Flovent. I hardly use my rescue inhalers anymore, except while going outside in the cold weather.

What type of rescue inhalers do you use? I'm not to pleased with Proventil, since they did away with Albutorol.

I do like my Corticosteroids inhaler "Qvar" over "Flovent" and "Advair".

I never liked Proventil either. I hadn't heard that they'd discontinued Albuterol. That was my bread and butter treatment back in the day. I'm really disappointed to hear that it's gone -- God forbid that I'd ever need it again.

I have asthma. I've had it since I was born. I was born with Pneumonia so yeah. Right now the inhaler I use is 'ProAir'. I used Albuteral since I was a little kid (I'm 22 now) but recently started using ProAir. I've played sports since I was a kid and got used to having to come out of games just to use an inhaler. The funny thing is, is I was always one of the fastest kids all throughout school and I ran track. I ran the 100 & 200 but don't you dare ask me to run a full lap :lol:. I also used to stay in the hospital when I was a kid due to the stuff & would take my breathing machine to school with me just in case. I've almost grown out of it now but it still acts up around this time of the year.

The funny thing is, is I was always one of the fastest kids all throughout school and I ran track. I ran the 100 & 200 but don't you dare ask me to run a full lap :lol:.
That's easily explained...

...inhaler buzz.

And I'm sure you know what I mean. ;)

I have asthma. I've had it since I was born. I was born with Pneumonia so yeah. Right now the inhaler I use is 'ProAir'. I used Albuteral since I was a little kid (I'm 22 now) but recently started using ProAir. I've played sports since I was a kid and got used to having to come out of games just to use an inhaler. The funny thing is, is I was always one of the fastest kids all throughout school and I ran track. I ran the 100 & 200 but don't you dare ask me to run a full lap :lol:. I also used to stay in the hospital when I was a kid due to the stuff & would take my breathing machine to school with me just in case. I've almost grown out of it now but it still acts up around this time of the year.

I played sports growing up and all throughout high school. My asthma bothered me, I guess I just learned how to deal with it. From age 1 to 14 I had to take that breathing treatment 3 times a day. I hated that thing, but my parents always reminded be that it was keeping me alive and allowing me to play sports. My little nephew was just diagnosed with asthma (he is 2) and I just hope he can grow out of it and not have to worry about it like I did.