Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII? 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I would think Pitt might pay some attention to Larry Fitzgerald. But then you would think Philly might have considered that also:confused:

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this will be a GREAT game. Great storyline with Warner and the Cardinals. I think the Steelers will win, but I see this game going down to the wire.

 

I was on the fence with Warner and the HOF, but leading the Cardinals to a super bowl may have put him there. I mean this is the Arizona Cardinals! My goodness! And this was supposed to be a year when the NFC East dominated everyone with Dallas, Washington and Philly.

I've always been partial to the Steelers and Big Ben but I'll be struggling with this one as the Arizona storyline is a nice one. Still, I think the Steelers win it.

Cardinals are the first 9-win team to reach the big game since 1979.

 

 

That 9 win team was the L.A. Rams, a team that won the NFC West, was not given much of a chance in the playoffs, and ultimately lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Super Bowl. Sounds familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.....

Hope and pray that Arizona wins it, just because i am and Bengals fan and hate seeing the Steelers win anything.

 

 

:thumb:

I'm usually an AFC guy but not this year. I hate everything to do with the Steelers. I didn't start hating them until they hurt Carson. I hate them with a passion. The Steelers try to intimadate people. I'm anxious to see how the Cards will react to this. Bolden and Fritz will be the 2 toughest receivers Pitt has faced all year long at the same time. I'm waiting to see how Grimm and Wisenhunt will do against Leau's defense since they faced it every day in practice.

I would love to see a team that hasn't won one do it. Thus my vote for Arizona. Other then that my only interest in the game is the party and if I'll win any money on the grid.

I think the Steelers win because of their defense....Their D is just plain nasty..

I'm usually an AFC guy but not this year. I hate everything to do with the Steelers. I didn't start hating them until they hurt Carson. I hate them with a passion. The Steelers try to intimadate people. I'm anxious to see how the Cards will react to this. Bolden and Fritz will be the 2 toughest receivers Pitt has faced all year long at the same time. I'm waiting to see how Grimm and Wisenhunt will do against Leau's defense since they faced it every day in practice.

Wow. That's as good a reason as any. So, do you hate Mike Brown? Ki-Jana Carter, quarterbacks from the University of Houston? Do you hate the Ravens since they trounce your Bengals continuously as well? Just trying to get to the root of you problem. I've often found that blaming external reasons for my own ineptitude makes me feel better about my real internal problems.:thumb:

 

I'll venture a guess as to the score, and I think that the Steelers will be able to run the ball on the Cards, and the score won't be as high as some may think, I'll say Steelers 24 Cards 13.

If you look at the Poll it loos like alot of Bungle fans have voted.:sssh:

I'm usually an AFC guy but not this year. I hate everything to do with the Steelers. I didn't start hating them until they hurt Carson. I hate them with a passion. The Steelers try to intimadate people. I'm anxious to see how the Cards will react to this. Bolden and Fritz will be the 2 toughest receivers Pitt has faced all year long at the same time. I'm waiting to see how Grimm and Wisenhunt will do against Leau's defense since they faced it every day in practice.

 

 

LOL

If you look at the Poll it loos like alot of Bungle fans have voted.:sssh:

 

 

 

Yes I did, and I picked the Steelers to win. As did theguru. :sssh:

The Cardinals will score on the Steelers. Warner plays the blitz so well and with Fitzgerald and Boldin at WR, they are flat out dangerous. It will be up to Big Ben and Willie Parker to make plays. The Steeler WRs cannot drop TD passes against the Cardinals because you can rest assured the Cards WRs will not drop them.

 

I think this has the makings of a classic superbowl. I would be shocked to see a blowout.

Yes I did, and I picked the Steelers to win. As did theguru. :sssh:

 

 

Well good for you and the Guru:thumb:

Yes I did, and I picked the Steelers to win. As did theguru. :sssh:

 

As did I.:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.