Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII? 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I can't write off Arizona - they are tough and it will be a good game - but I don't see Pitt going down easily.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope and pray that Arizona wins it, just because i am and Bengals fan and hate seeing the Steelers win anything.

This match up reminds me of last year's match up when everyone had the Pats tabbed as being overwhelming favorites only to have the G-Men win in the last minutes. I see this being a similar game with the Cards pulling off the upset.

 

Only last year the favorite had the best record ever entering the super bowl as well as one of the best offense's ever too.

 

The Steelers aren't as big a favorite (in my opinion) as the Pats were last year.

Hope and pray that Arizona wins it, just because i am and Bengals fan and hate seeing the Steelers win anything.

 

Thats probably the sentiment of the majority of the board

I hope Steelers bring home number 6!

Hard fought victory. Defense wins game again for Steelers. Offense did enough to pull out the win. Need to convert some of those drives into TDs. Going to need those points. Secondary will have their hands full with the Arizona passing game. I think the two week layoff helps Steelers recover from the Raven game and I hope it slows down Arizonas mojo they seem to have workin right now. Wiz beat the Steelers last season and has plenty of knowledge on the LeBeau zone blitzes. Wiz and Grimm both wanted the Steeler job adding some extra flavor to the game. I think the Steeler D comes up big one more time scoring a TD and holding the Cards to 17, Steelers win 24-17.

 

Here We Go Steelers!

Pitt favored by 6½ points.

 

To start the season, Arizona was 45-1 longshots and 40-1 to win it all when the playoffs started.

 

Cardinals are the first 9-win team to reach the big game since 1979.

Santonio Holmes has a High School Football state championship ring, a college national championship ring & could now get a Super Bowl ring. Pretty cool.

Well everyone in America last year thought that Tom Brady and his Patriots would wear the Giants out last year in the Super Bowl XLII...but that obviously didnt happen. So I'm going with the Cardinals by 7.

I'm no good at throwin' up scores, but I'll say that Pittsburgh will win.

 

I'd like to see Arizona pull it off, simply because I like Kurt Warner.

 

I grew up in Arizona and would like nothing more than to see them lose because I've never liked them, whether it was St. Louis or Arizona.

 

Later.

I don't understand how some people can say that Pit wins this easy. Obviously they are the favorite and should be, but I wouldn't put anything past Warner and the Cards. It is one game and Arizona has more playmakers on offense than Pit and also has the QB advantage. It is not as lopsided as some might think.

I'm no good at throwin' up scores, but I'll say that Pittsburgh will win.

 

I'd like to see Arizona pull it off, simply because I like Kurt Warner.

 

I grew up in Arizona and would like nothing more than to see them lose because I've never liked them, whether it was St. Louis or Arizona.

 

Later.

 

You would like to see Arizona pull it off, but would like nothing more than see them lose??? :confused::idunno:

I don't understand how some people can say that Pit wins this easy. Obviously they are the favorite and should be, but I wouldn't put anything past Warner and the Cards. It is one game and Arizona has more playmakers on offense than Pit and also has the QB advantage. It is not as lopsided as some might think.

 

I don't see anyone saying that Pittsburgh wins easy, in fact at the time of this post more people has Cards winning and one past has them winning by 17. I think Steelers are the better team, but the best team does not always win.

Pittsburgh should win.

 

I'll be pulling for Arizona. I'm not an anti Steelers guy but I love a good under dog story:thumb:.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.