Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII? 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who ya got?

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll vote for Arizona.. Just because... Arizona's in the Superbowl!?!

 

But... It'll be tough to defeat the Steelers.

I'd love to see Warner and the Cards get the win, would be a pretty good story. But I just don't see it happening.

I'm for Arizona, just because I like the underdog story and that franchise hasn't had really any success. But I would have to think that the Steelers are going to win it. I'd be shocked if they didn't.

This match up reminds me of last year's match up when everyone had the Pats tabbed as being overwhelming favorites only to have the G-Men win in the last minutes. I see this being a similar game with the Cards pulling off the upset.

I'll be rooting for the Warner children to get a new dog, but it ain't going to happen.

This match up reminds me of last year's match up when everyone had the Pats tabbed as being overwhelming favorites only to have the G-Men win in the last minutes. I see this being a similar game with the Cards pulling off the upset.

 

Dont bring that up!:eek: Say it aint so Rho, say it aint so!

Kurt Warner brings it home. Cards by...17!!

Don't want to see the Steelers pass the Cowboys in Superbowl wins (though they probably will). Still, I'll say:

 

Cardinals 21

Steelers 17

I so hope Warner makes his place in the Hall of Fame this next game! Bolding getting some rest is absolutly HUGE! Fitz has willed his way and Boldin was outplaying him earlier in the year. When healthy there is not a 1-2 punch in the league like them!

Pitt is the favorite no doubt but I love Warner's experience and the way they are playing right now. I'm pulling for the Cards hard!

I have disinterest in this one.

I hate the Steelers. This is the worst day ever.

 

 

Hopefully 2 weeks from now can top today for you.:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.