Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII? 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a great sign.

01cardssign.jpg

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Pittsburg wins the game, but I will be pulling for Arizona. I just can't waite to watch the game. :popcorn:

Steelers will win mainly because the Cardinals got to many distractions on the sidleine and the Steelers are flat out beasts on defense. IMO

It's weird to think the Cards are one win away from being the best in the NFL...:confused:

It's weird to think the Cards are one win away from being the best in the NFL...:confused:

 

Even though I am FOR the Cardinals, I agree with that sentiment.

I'll take the Steeler's by a touchdown.

You would like to see Arizona pull it off, but would like nothing more than see them lose??? :confused::idunno:

There's a part of me that would like to see Arizona win (because of Kurt Warner), but being from Arizona.....I really can't stand the Cardinals (or any Arizona team for that matter) and want them to lose.....

 

Yes, I know it's confusing.

 

Later.

With the post season that the Cards and Warner has had thus far so it certainly wouldn't suprise me to see them "shock the world", the Cards defense has not been much all year and yet they now have come up with 12 turnovers in the post season. I just don't think that they (Cards) will get past Pittsburgh though. The Steelers are playing awfully well, especially on the defensive side of the ball (I know, understatement of the year:D)

 

I am really neutral in this one as far as to pulling for one opr the other, I really like the Steelers defense and imo Kurt Warner is as class of a person as there is anywhere in the NFL.

 

Pittsburgh 24

Arizona 17

Don't know who wins this game, my head says the Steelers and my heart says the Cardinals.Would like to see the Cardinals win it,would make a great storyline.

  • Author

Just saw on First Take that Obama is a Steelers fan. :banana: :lol:

I'm going to Pittsburgh Pete's over in Largo for some wings Friday night. I wonder what they think over there?

Just saw on First Take that Obama is a Steelers fan. :banana: :lol:

I knew that there would be at least one thing I liked about that guy.:banana:

Thats probably the sentiment of the majority of the board
I didn't know there were that many losers on this board.
It's weird to think the Cards are one win away from being the best in the NFL...:confused:

 

Why are you confused? We hear all the time how a playoff system clears all that confusion up.

 

Of course, the Cardinals are a better team than the Ravens. AND they must be a MUCH better team than the Colts, Chargers. AND they have to light years ahead of the Patriots who couldn't even make the playoffs.;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.