Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII? 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Why are you confused? We hear all the time how a playoff system clears all that confusion up.

 

Of course, the Cardinals are a better team than the Ravens. AND they must be a MUCH better team than the Colts, Chargers. AND they have to light years ahead of the Patriots who couldn't even make the playoffs.;)

 

:laugh: I guess they're the best team in the NFC...

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is still a week away! :ohbrother:

 

 

At least this week they start all the interviews and stuff in Tampa!:popcorn:

I didn't know there were that many losers on this board.

 

:confused:

I have watched several interviews today... They are mostly boring, Joey Porter would have fixed that...:lol:

Only six more days till the big game.:banana:

I have watched several interviews today... They are mostly boring, Joey Porter would have fixed that...:lol:

 

With Pitt being the favorite, I am happy everything has been boring thus far!

With Pitt being the favorite, I am happy everything has been boring thus far!

 

I agree, don't want to give them bulletin board material, but we were the favorites last time and that didn't stop Peezy or the outcome...

I hate to call Porter a mastermind, but he usually backed up whatever he had to say.:thumb: I would prefer, no undue pressure on this team this year however!

I hate to call Porter a mastermind, but he usually backed up whatever he had to say.:thumb: I would prefer, no undue pressure on this team this year however!

 

Don't worry, if the officials will take a few points off the board with ridiculous pass interference calls like they did the last time P'burgh was in the big game, they should be just fine. :isurrender:

Do 52% of the people on here really think Arizona is better than Pittsburgh?

 

I'd be curious to break down the votes for 'Zona into about 5 categories...

 

1) Steeler Haters

2) Cardinal Fans

3) Neutral people who just have a hunch the Cardinals are going to win

4) Neutral underdog lovers

5) People who actually believe the Cardinals are the better team

 

Here are my projected breakdowns (so far there are 39 votes for 'Zona)...

 

1. 36

2. 1

3. 1

4. 1

5. 0

 

:lol:

I was thinking about how strange it is that I generally root for SEC teams (because I am a UK fan) but I never, ever, ever root for the Steelers, Ravens, or Browns. :lol:

 

Anyways, the Steelers are the better team (they'd probably win 7 or 8 out of 10), but I think the Cardinals win this one. I've only watched the Cardinals play in the playoffs, so I haven't seen how bad they can be, but I think they pull it out. Larry Fitzgerald is a freak and I can't pick against Kurt Warner.

 

If Arizona's run D steps up, I think the Steelers only chance is if they have a WR who can throw an accurate deep ball on a reverse (is Antwan Randle El signed with Washington still :D)?

 

Anyways, 5wide, add me to the Steeler's haters! Go Cardinals!

I dunno, it seems that every time a team that gets there that isn't expected to, people tend to pick them as underdogs. I don't see this happening here. Pittsburgh is too complete. Big Ben isn't my ideal quarterback, but the rest of the team is very good-I'm not saying Big Ben is a bad quarterback, Pittsburgh fans, he must be good he's already won one Super Bowl-and I take Pittsburgh in a Superbowl blowout. 35-17.

This will be the only time that I will be pulling for a Cardinal team in my Kentucky home!

 

 

Who likes the Steelers anyway?

This will be the only time that I will be pulling for a Cardinal team in my Kentucky home!

 

 

Who likes the Steelers anyway?[/QUOTE]

 

Just the people with good taste... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.