Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII? 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Do 52% of the people on here really think Arizona is better than Pittsburgh?

 

I'd be curious to break down the votes for 'Zona into about 5 categories...

 

1) Steeler Haters

2) Cardinal Fans

3) Neutral people who just have a hunch the Cardinals are going to win

4) Neutral underdog lovers

5) People who actually believe the Cardinals are the better team

 

Here are my projected breakdowns (so far there are 39 votes for 'Zona)...

 

1. 36

2. 1

3. 1

4. 1

5. 0

 

:lol:

 

I like the breakdown :lol:

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warner seems to have always done well in games where teams are really coming after him. I think that the running game for the Cards is the key for them to be successfull. If they can get some play action going, they'll be difficult to defend. I like the Steeler chances if they have to use max protect to keep Warner upright. The Steelers have been vulnerable to screens however this season. I'll be interested in seeing if they get some screens out to Edge in the flat. I hope that the Steelers are able to run the ball and can avoid turnovers. That is the key for them to win this game IMO. However, if it becomes a "your punter vs. our punter" game, we lose that matchup horribly, not so much because Zona's punting game is so stellar, it's that many high schools I've seen in KY this season have a better punter than the Steelers.

Warner seems to have always done well in games where teams are really coming after him. I think that the running game for the Cards is the key for them to be successfull. If they can get some play action going, they'll be difficult to defend. I like the Steeler chances if they have to use max protect to keep Warner upright. The Steelers have been vulnerable to screens however this season. I'll be interested in seeing if they get some screens out to Edge in the flat. I hope that the Steelers are able to run the ball and can avoid turnovers. That is the key for them to win this game IMO. However, if it becomes a "your punter vs. our punter" game, we lose that matchup horribly, not so much because Zona's punting game is so stellar, it's that many high schools I've seen in KY this season have a better punter than the Steelers.

 

We have a good punter, he just happens to be on the IR... :sssh:

3 days away.... :jump:

Do 52% of the people on here really think Arizona is better than Pittsburgh?

 

I'd be curious to break down the votes for 'Zona into about 5 categories...

 

1) Steeler Haters

2) Cardinal Fans

3) Neutral people who just have a hunch the Cardinals are going to win

4) Neutral underdog lovers

5) People who actually believe the Cardinals are the better team

 

Here are my projected breakdowns (so far there are 39 votes for 'Zona)...

 

1. 36

2. 1

3. 1

4. 1

5. 0

 

:lol:

 

 

I don't think Arizona is better than Pittsburgh, but they aren't better than Carolina or Philly either. How'd those two turn out?

 

I think Arizona wins because I think Warner will end his career going out on top. So I guess I just have a hunch that Warner will find a way to win it.

It hurts but the Cardinals will be lucky to put 10 points up.

 

Disagree. The Steelers haven't faced a passing game like that of the Cardinals all year. I think the game will be a relatively normal scoring game, with the winner having somewhere in the mid 20s...

Disagree. The Steelers haven't faced a passing game like that of the Cardinals all year. I think the game will be a relatively normal scoring game, with the winner having somewhere in the mid 20s...

 

I think the Cards score more than 10 points also.

This poll may be a little biased. I couldnt possibly vote for the Steelers, but am pretty sure they will win.

This poll may be a little biased. I couldnt possibly vote for the Steelers, but am pretty sure they will win.

 

I hope you're right... :D

I don't think Arizona is better than Pittsburgh, but they aren't better than Carolina or Philly either. How'd those two turn out?

 

I think Arizona wins because I think Warner will end his career going out on top. So I guess I just have a hunch that Warner will find a way to win it.

 

:thumb:

 

Typically, when people pick games, they pick the team they think is the best. If they go against that, its usually due to a hunch, or a hatred (or like), for one of the teams.

 

Not a big deal. But, I have a feeling a lot of people's hunches are being spurred along by their hatred for P'burgh and love for the underdog. Doesn't mean yours is though...

It's raining here again today. The Steelers have been practicing at USF. The Cardinals are at One Buc Place.

The Cardinals will have a chance to win the game only if the same crew that reffed the Seattle superbowl with the Steelers are not there. No chance for them if some of that crew is there.:isurrender:

The Cardinals will have a chance to win the game only if the same crew that reffed the Seattle superbowl with the Steelers are not there. No chance for them if some of that crew is there.:isurrender:

:cry:The river, she runs deep.:cry:

Gotta go with the best team all year the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.