Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII? 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's not me, it's my dad. He gets back home with his buddies and goes crazy. I told him no as well. He is as bad at NFL betting as I am at College Football. I told him to cut his losses and give up now.

 

Betting the NFL is one of the most difficult things I've ever done in my life.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Betting the NFL is one of the most difficult things I've ever done in my life.

 

I like college basketball a little more than NFL or College Football but I don't find it very hard to pick 2 winners a week in NFL. It's trying to get 4 plus to win because one team is bound to kill you.

I'll take the Steelers in this one...

 

Pittsburgh Steelers 31

Arizona Cardinals 10

I dont want the Steelers to win either, but if the Steelers have to win, I am hoping for a 24-13 win. That would be perfect for my grid numbers.:sssh:

I dont want the Steelers to win either, but if the Steelers have to win, I am hoping for a 24-13 win. That would be perfect for my grid numbers.:sssh:

 

And the prediction comes about almost 2 hours after the game already has started:laugh:

Before I close this one, just want to say,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

55 of you were wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.