Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII? 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see any way Arizona wins this game.

 

I think the only way they can is if they score more points:D Seriously though I do think Pitt wins.

Arizona

I think the Cardinals are gonna shock the world and win this thing...

I think the Cardinals are gonna shock the world and win this thing...

 

I don't see it as that big of an upset if they win. They have already beat Carolina, Atlanta and Philly. While I expect the Steelers to win, at this point anything can happen and nothing will surprise me.

I picked Arizona, but if the Steelers stop the Cards running the ball this won't be much of a game.

I picked Arizona, but if the Steelers stop the Cards running the ball this won't be much of a game.

 

Steelers will stop their running game, but I still think it will be a good game.

I don't see it as that big of an upset if they win. They have already beat Carolina, Atlanta and Philly. While I expect the Steelers to win, at this point anything can happen and nothing will surprise me.

 

It won't surprise me, but anywhere other than here it seems that no one is giving the Cards much of a shot

Santonio Holmes has a High School Football state championship ring, a college national championship ring & could now get a Super Bowl ring. Pretty cool.

 

And most importantly, he hleped me win my Fantasy Football League!

  • Author

Obviously I want the Steelers to win. I do think it will be a good game. Fitzgerald and Boldin scare me... I'm not at all worried about Arizona's running game. If they beat us with the run (which they won't), I'd be truly shocked. Also, as HB20 said, I don't think it would be that big of an upset if Arizona were to win.

 

The main reason I think Pittsburgh will win is simple. Their defense is the best in the league. Arizona's defense isn't even close, IMO, and that will be the difference.

Obviously I want the Steelers to win. I do think it will be a good game. Fitzgerald and Boldin scare me... I'm not at all worried about Arizona's running game. If they beat us with the run (which they won't), I'd be truly shocked. Also, as HB20 said, I don't think it would be that big of an upset if Arizona were to win.

 

The main reason I think Pittsburgh will win is simple. Their defense is the best in the league. Arizona's defense isn't even close, IMO, and that will be the difference.

The Steelers have always had difficulty with Edgerrin James. I hope that trend doesn't continue. He's very good as a pass threat out of the backfield. Better disguise the blitz packages. If Warner audibles to screens in the direction of the blitz, could be tough on the LB's to make the plays. DB's have to honor CryBoldin and Fitzgerald. Need to get to the QB.
The Steelers have always had difficulty with Edgerrin James. I hope that trend doesn't continue. He's very good as a pass threat out of the backfield. Better disguise the blitz packages. If Warner audibles to screens in the direction of the blitz, could be tough on the LB's to make the plays. DB's have to honor CryBoldin and Fitzgerald. Need to get to the QB.

 

James is a step slower an I don't think we will have much problem with him, now those 3 WR's is a different story.

Only last year the favorite had the best record ever entering the super bowl as well as one of the best offense's ever too.

 

The Steelers aren't as big a favorite (in my opinion) as the Pats were last year.

 

I disagree. We watched the Giants take the Pats to the limit in the last game of the season....we knew they were more than capable of playing with them.

 

Not a big difference to me.

 

The Steelers should be favored, but Arizona is capable of winning.

Obviously I want the Steelers to win. I do think it will be a good game. Fitzgerald and Boldin scare me... I'm not at all worried about Arizona's running game. If they beat us with the run (which they won't), I'd be truly shocked. Also, as HB20 said, I don't think it would be that big of an upset if Arizona were to win.

 

The main reason I think Pittsburgh will win is simple. Their defense is the best in the league. Arizona's defense isn't even close, IMO, and that will be the difference.

 

I don't think any outcome in a playoff matchup is a huge upset in today's NFL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.