Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII? 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl XLIII?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cardinals will have a chance to win the game only if the same crew that reffed the Seattle superbowl with the Steelers are not there. No chance for them if some of that crew is there.:isurrender:

 

The better team won...

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I disagree. But, it's irrelevant at this point. I view this Super Bowl much like that one...I have no rooting interest. Just hoping for a good game.

 

But, I think the officials really, really hurt the Seahawks in that game. Hopefully, the stripes will be better this time around.

 

JMO

 

And, I certainly don't expect any Steeler fans to agree.

^I disagree. But, it's irrelevant at this point. I view this Super Bowl much like that one...I have no rooting interest. Just hoping for a good game.

 

But, I think the officials really, really hurt the Seahawks in that game. Hopefully, the stripes will be better this time around.

 

JMO

 

And, I certainly don't expect any Steeler fans to agree.

 

No rooting interest? I almost always pull for the AFC. The only AFC team that has won in the last 10 years that I wish never did is the Ravens. I don't like the Pats, but Pulled for them against the Eagles, Panthers and Rams. I could stand the thought of them going undefeated, so I pulled for the Giants.

We are just hours away... :bunny:

The better team won...

 

Just like the better team won the playoff game that year against the Bengals rolling my eyes. I have Nfl Network I watched the game between the Seahawks and the Steelers. In the 20 plus years I have been watching the Super Bowl that game was the worst officialated game I have ever seen! I still don't think Big Ben got in the end zone. Even the Steeler players didn't think he got in. He probably would have gotten in on the next play but after looking at all the replays during that game I don't understand how they called that a touchdown. The guy who I hated I more was Joey Porter. He is nothing but a lound mouth overrated jerk. The only reason he is a Pro Bowl player is the Steelers defense.

I have watched several interviews today... They are mostly boring, Joey Porter would have fixed that...:lol:

 

 

Joey Porter is a idot and a loud mouth.

Wow. That's as good a reason as any. So, do you hate Mike Brown? Ki-Jana Carter, quarterbacks from the University of Houston? Do you hate the Ravens since they trounce your Bengals continuously as well? Just trying to get to the root of you problem. I've often found that blaming external reasons for my own ineptitude makes me feel better about my real internal problems.:thumb:

 

I'll venture a guess as to the score, and I think that the Steelers will be able to run the ball on the Cards, and the score won't be as high as some may think, I'll say Steelers 24 Cards 13.

 

Yes I hate Mike Brown as well so what is your point? You might need to get your external and internal problems checked out I heard that isn't a good thing to have. Don't get me wrong I do respect the Steelers. Their owner actually knows how to run a team unlike that guy named Mike Brown.

Just saw on First Take that Obama is a Steelers fan. :banana: :lol:

 

A very good reason to root against Pittsburgh :banana:. I really was neutral in this one (and maybe even leaning toward the Steelers) untill I read this post. GO Cardinals!!!! :D

^I disagree. But, it's irrelevant at this point. I view this Super Bowl much like that one...I have no rooting interest. Just hoping for a good game.

 

But, I think the officials really, really hurt the Seahawks in that game. Hopefully, the stripes will be better this time around.

 

JMO

 

And, I certainly don't expect any Steeler fans to agree.

 

Believe it or not I know a number of Steeler fans who actually felt that they didn't deserve that one on account of the officiating. They wanted a win with no "ifs" and the officiating in that game left them with many "ifs."

Don't know who wins this game, my head says the Steelers and my heart says the Cardinals.Would like to see the Cardinals win it,would make a great storyline.

 

You know, after a week thinking about it, I'm going with my head and say the Steelers will win no. 6,although I voted for the Cardinals to win. Looking forward to a great game,still be pulling for the Cards though.

Late-Breaking News

Hundreds of Cards Fans trampled in a mad dash to cacth the Bandwagon!

I hope the Cardinals win. I would love to see the Terrible Towels go down in flames.

If you had to bet $800 to win $100, would you take Arizona +21.5?

If you had to bet $800 to win $100, would you take Arizona +21.5?

 

No way. I've contemplated being ridiculous money lines like that, but you just never know.

No way. I've contemplated being ridiculous money lines like that, but you just never know.

 

It's not me, it's my dad. He gets back home with his buddies and goes crazy. I told him no as well. He is as bad at NFL betting as I am at College Football. I told him to cut his losses and give up now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.