Lauren Tibbs of Scott

Lauren is a very good player, and she is a definitely dominating when she is out on the floor. If you go back and look at some of Scott's box scores, I belileve the lowest point total she has was against Ryle, which was 14. Last night against Campbell County, she had 31, I believe. And to top it all off, she is a very nice young lady.

Lauren is a very good player, and she is a definitely dominating when she is out on the floor. If you go back and look at some of Scott's box scores, I belileve the lowest point total she has was against Ryle, which was 14. Last night against Campbell County, she had 31, I believe. And to top it all off, she is a very nice young lady.

She has seemingly had quite a few 30+ pt games. She has to be a 1st NKY player.

She has seemingly had quite a few 30+ pt games. She has to be a 1st NKY player.

She is most likely the leading NKY scorer...reminds me of Haslock at Heritage a few years ago putting up big numbers every night.

She is very smooth. Does she play summer ball with anyone?

She is most likely the leading NKY scorer...reminds me of Haslock at Heritage a few years ago putting up big numbers every night.

I'd argue that the comparison to Haslock is unfair since they're playing a completely different level of competition.

You see a lot more girls games than I do. Where does she rank in the "dominance" category?

I'd argue that the comparison to Haslock is unfair since they're playing a completely different level of competition.

You see a lot more girls games than I do. Where does she rank in the "dominance" category?

The Haslock comparison is only in number of points per game. She is a totally different type of player. NDA plays Scott soon so I look forward to seeing her in action. Not to mention taking a picture or two.

Lauren is not only a great basketball player, but a fine young lady and has a great family as well... She plays AAU summer ball for the Cutter Hoopsters of Northern Kentucky.

Lauren has worked very hard in the off season. She plays AAU ball with Cutter Hoopsters and has really worked hard on her strengthening and fine tuning her game. She still has work to do, but has a great attitude about being coached and working to get better. She is two points shy of her

1000th career point at Scott.

IMO easily best big player in N. KY.

Keeps the ball high and passes well.

She gets fouled a lot and really seems to keep her cool. She seems like a nice kid as well as a fine player!

If she improves and stays healthy she could put up some really great career numbers for Scott.

Against the best team in the region, Highlands, she could not have been more impressive - precise stats escape me but I think it was like 32-33pts, 16 rebs. And to top it off, she had to have shot something like 13-15 from the field. An impressive display, to say the least.

I believe lauren has a lot of upside and a very bright future with work. Some fine tuning on her low post moves and some work on defendingthe low post and denying the post pass. Some competition against some other 6-3 or 6-4 major type players will really help her develope into a Major player. It will be interesting to see how much better she will be next year!

The thing that I have noticed about Lauren is her work ethic. She knows that there is still alot of work to do to continue to improve. She stays after practice most days to shoot. I understand that she works with a private coach on a regular basis focusing on her post moves and she has been working with a trainer on strength training since early fall. Her AAU team played about 50 games last year and she saw some great competition. I know that she will continue to work hard to continue to make the improvements she needs. It will be interesting to continue to watch her development. She is only a sophomore.