Highlands Baseball Meeting

gamer31

There seems to be a lot of excitement surrounding the HHS program, and understandably so.

I still find it ironic that spring football is one of the main topics at the initial baseball meeting. Only in Ft. Thomas...

It is more spring break than spring football...

There seems to be a lot of excitement surrounding the HHS program, and understandably so.

I still find it ironic that spring football is one of the main topics at the initial baseball meeting. Only in Ft. Thomas...

Actually, neither spring football nor spring break were the main topics. The main focus was introduction of the new coaching staff & where they'd like to take the program in the immediate future.

I do understand your point though.

Actually, neither spring football nor spring break were the main topics. The main focus was introduction of the new coaching staff & where they'd like to take the program in the immediate future.

I do understand your point though.

Who is on the coaching staff?

Glad the meeting went well. Jeremy is a first class person and coach. As others have mentioned the guy loves baseball and Highlands. He WILL be successful. He has charisma, love of the game and enthusiasm of Dale. Won't be long before we are hearing him say that this year's baseball players are the fastest, most athletic baseball players in the history of Highlands and that all of them are going to get D-1 baseball scholarships. :D

Does anyone know who are the asst coaches? I know others have asked, but I didn't see any names.

I'm sure the meeting was informational and productive. I wish all the baseball coaches and players well this upcoming season. I've been lucky enough to become friends with the Head Coach over the past 3 years. I love his approach and his commitment to the game and to the program at HHS. I'm sure his policies and expectations will be very clear to all involved. Coach B is first class!!!!:thumb::thumb:

:thumb:

Glad the meeting went well. Jeremy is a first class person and coach. As others have mentioned the guy loves baseball and Highlands. He WILL be successful. He has charisma, love of the game and enthusiasm of Dale. Won't be long before we are hearing him say that this year's baseball players are the fastest, most athletic baseball players in the history of Highlands and that all of them are going to get D-1 baseball scholarships. :D

Does anyone know who are the asst coaches? I know others have asked, but I didn't see any names.

I know there is a coach Reynolds, but of any others I am uncertain.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13