Boyd County 34 McCreary Central 6

kygirl

I would also like to say nice win to the Boyd Co program. You were very hospitible and we enjoyed the night of football and thought the game was a fun one to play. I hope we gave you enough competition to help you work towards next week. Again, you have a very good program and congrats on a well earned victory. Good luck with the rest of the playoffs!

I would also like to say nice win to the Boyd Co program. You were very hospitible and we enjoyed the night of football and thought the game was a fun one to play. I hope we gave you enough competition to help you work towards next week. Again, you have a very good program and congrats on a well earned victory. Good luck with the rest of the playoffs!

Nice post, very gracious – proof of class. :thumb:

I have watched wrestling for several years now and I have always been most impressed by the sportsmanship and class of the McCreary Co. coaches and wrestlers. It seems to carry over to football players and fans as well.

Very classy post:thumb: