Jim Schue Hates You

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK halfback Slayer is my favorite band of all time!!!

I suggest to you Diabolos in Musica.Released in 1998.The first two tunes set the tone of this album/Bitter Peace/Deaths Head. Do yourself a favor and you tube those songs in that order.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabolus_in_Musica

You should also check out Seasons in the Abyss released in 1990.This maybe my favorite Slayer album. Great album from start to finish.You tube the videos War Ensemble and Seasons in the Abyss.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasons_in_the_Abyss

Now the best Slayer album of all time is Reign in Blood.This 1986 album is the Slayer Masterpiece...You tube the songs Raining Blood and Angel of Death.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_in_Blood

One thing I love about Slayer is,these Cats are my age,and have not let up one bit!!!Oh yea They get zero radio play...

Hey Jim it's all good that your not into Slayer.The less the better.You know what I mean.:D:thumb:

Well I will definitely give these a listen and get back to you.

I don't dislike Van Morrison, but I've been turned off of him. At the bar I used to work at, it seemed like every time I had a shift or if I was there drinking, this one dude would come in and load up the jukebox with Van Morrison and Bob Seger songs (and not the good Seger songs either, but the cheesy stuff from later on). The fact that he was extremely annoying as well in his efforts to be your buddy-of-the-day made it even worse.

I've loved Jim Croce since I was a little Jim.

I got on here specifically to ask about Croce. I think I spent a whole summer listening to Croce daily while sitting poolside with a beverage.

• 6 months later...

Lois: You want to know what I think is happening here?

Brian: Oh, this should be rich and overtaxed.

Lois: I think you just got to be in the “out” group. Whoever is on top, whoever is in power, whoever is successful, you got to be on the other side or you don’t feel like the smartest guy in the room. All you are, my dear, is a contrarian.

Brian: Oh please, you could not be more off base.

Lois: Oh, yeah? Let me ask, what did you think of the movie Titanic?

Brian: Horrible, one of the worst films ever made.

Lois: Mm-hmm. How about Slumdog Millionaire?

Brian: Overrated. Just a bad film.

Lois: Cocktail?

Brian: Actually, not a bad film. You know, as classically structured cinema, Cocktail was one of the best films of its era.

Lois: You make me sick, Brian.

Edited by bugatti

• 4 years later...
Did someone call my name? Great discussion going on here. Jim, may I throw a few at you?

Black Sabbath-"Vodoo"

Iron Maiden-"Flight of Icarus"

David Allan Coe-"Jack Daniels if You Please"

Pantera-"Walk"

The Clash-"Train in Vain"

AC/DC-"Downpayment Blues"

UFO-"Too Hot to Handle"

Thin Lizzy-"Cowboy Song"

Judas Priest-"The Ripper"

Don't really know the UFO song. And I don't recognize the Pantera song, but I do have a great deal of respect for them even though I wouldn't consider myself a fan. Love the rest.