Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jim Schue Hates You

Featured Replies

OK, that title is a little misleading I'll admit. Actually, what I am saying is odds are Jim Schue hates your music, at least most if not all of what you like. So I ask this of you BGP'ers out there. Submit a song or two that in your mind Jim would have to respect/admire and let's see if it passes the JS screening process.

 

Jim, your participation in this thread is vital, so please play along.:D

 

I'll go first.

 

Breakdown - Tom Petty

  • Replies 281
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I know Jim hates most if not all of my music, but then again so do A LOT of people. So I can't take offense to it. :lol:

 

As for a suggestion to see if it passes Jim's approval, how about anything by Jason Mraz or even better, I wonder what Jim's thoughts on are the Polyphonic Spree. Now THAT is a fun band. :thumb:

I'm sure Jim hates my music.

 

But I'm fine with it so there isn't any point in me submitting one for his approval. :p

Okay I'll bite. Jim, what do ya think?

 

Satisfaction, The Rolling Stones

Every Breath You Take, The Police

Lux Aeterna - Clint Mansell

Well, when you get my age....you forget the names of the songs....:D But I love anything from Gene Pitney and Roy Orbinson. Love Town Without Pity...but not sure which one sang it.

What do you think JS?

Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks ;)

I thought this was going to be like GT's post a few weeks back, "ESPN Hates You"

  • Author
I thought this was going to be like GT's post a few weeks back, "ESPN Hates You"

 

:lol: We can always redirect. I won't yell "threadjacker" I promise.

I knew it!!!!!

 

But as for my songs for you Mr. Schue.

 

Rocketman by Elton John

Phil Collins In The Air Tonight:cool:

Anything by the Eagles, Garth Brooks and/or Tim McGraw. :ylsuper::D

I respect Jim's musical tastes, so I'm legtimately curious how he feels about the following (because he's more likely to have heard the following than most on BGP) random picks from my playlist:

 

Keep the Car Running - The Arcade Fire

 

Ah Ha - Butthole Surfers

 

So Far Away From Me - Dire Straights

 

Alcohol - Gogol Bordello

I thought this was going to be like GT's post a few weeks back, "ESPN Hates You"

 

I was thinking the same thing. For some reason, it would've been more funny than the original had that been the case. :lol:

I'll Go To My Grave Loving You - The Statler Brothers

Live Like You Were Dying by Tim McGraw...

 

He has to respect it, but I know that he doesn't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.