Your Favorite Vacation Spot ?

MBWC41

Out of the places you've traveled, what's your favorite ?

For years mine was Daytona Beach, FL. I've been there 17 times in my 23 year life. It basically became my second home. Before I started school, my family and I would go there for the entire month of January. Once I started school, we would go for two weeks for spring break.

I've got a lot of good memories from Daytona. It was a ton of fun when I got my license and was able to go out on my own. Even more fun when I turned 21.

Mexico has become my new favorite. I went to Mexico for the first time over this past summer. We had an all inclusive package for 6 nights and it was amazing.

We were originally going to go to Cancun but decided to go to the Riviera Maya. I'm glad we made that choice. It seems a lot less busy and more of a relaxation place.

I know we've got some travelers (UK Pat) on BGP. What are some of your favorite spots ?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm convinced that the all inclusive deals are the only way to go.

I'm not sure if you actually save any money ( it seems like you do) but the convenience of having all your meals and drinks taken care of is well worth the price.

These packages are set up so that you literally wouldn't have to spend a dime once you arrive if you choose not to.

I'd love to go to Hawaii one day. It seems very expensive though...

We went back in 2001 for a belated Honeymoon. The person we went through did not work on commission and was over $1000 cheaper than all the other places we looked at. We had a beach view right in the middle of Waikiki. we had a view of Diamond Head from our balcony. It was unbelievable. We spent 7 days and I could have stayed another week.

I'll refrain from answering. :lol:

I'm sure it would be much different than the rest of ours :lol:

As I typed the question in this thread, I thought of you and kind of laughed to myself thinking about how hilarious it would be if out of all the amazing places you had traveled, your favorite spot was Myrtle Beach or something like that.:lol:

I like to eat high on the hog when I vacation, and for that its hard to beat Spain.

I also very much enjoy the Greek Isles, and sailing in the South Pacific.

However, my favorite vacation spot, as denoted in my avatar, has now been made an annual trip.