Bell/Harlan Co. JV Predictions

Krack Back

I'm noticing i saw some HC fans saying they were awfully serious about this game, now making it to be as if Bell unloaded the guns on the JV? people honestly, the only kid that played for bells JV team that starts is Carton, and this is his first game since the broken hand, he needs to shake the rust off somehow don't you think? and Cory Davenport is a freshman, no big deal, if he would have been hurt, it would have been a shame, but wouldn't have killed Bell Co.'s season, whereas HC could have some of their younger players hurt and it be a disaster. I don't see why people is acting as if Bell Co. brought the heavy artillery in on HC, not the case at all.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carton has not played or practiced in 5 weeks. Bell was trying to see if he could play with his hand in a brace. Carton played 4 offensive plays all night and only had 3 carriers.

for about 15 yards. Bell was trying to see if he could possibly play some varsitythis week, not to take advantage of Harlan Co., even though he is only a soph. and has not played in a game all year. Harlan County looked good for a first year program and will be tough the next couple of years. Good luck to the Black Bears.

Dudley is that kind of Coach, And nobody can convince me otherwise....

I'm honestly hoping your not questioning coach Hilton's motives or coaching style in a negative tone, if so, sounds as if someones been eating some sour grapes:sssh: He didnt bring any of our big time stars on the trip to dress out so, explain this please? It's Jv, doesnt count on the season, no big deal. I can't wait until these two decide to meet up in the regular season down the road though.

Madon, Mills, Davenport and Carton all had touchdowns as Bell won 32-14. I guess Bell took it seriously. Was Hilton the only sophomore/freshmen not to play?

#22 Wasn't Mills, it was Soph. Cody Davenport with 2 TD's. Mills and Hilton didn't play and Carton did play, just being released earlier in the day by the Dr. to get back on the field from a broken hand. Looks like Bell's JV took this one serious for sure.:ylsuper:

I thought Bell took it VERY seriously. As I said, it was good to see some of the younger Bears get a chance to play and improve their game. We get to see the varsity play on Fridays. I like these Freshmen and JV games.

Bell's Freshman played almost the entire 4th Quarter, if not all of it. Glad to see some of Bells younger kids get to play ALSO.