Bell/Harlan Co. JV Predictions

Krack Back

Right off, I think Scotty Henderson, Josh Brown, Dominic Carton, Ben Madon, Dean Clark, and Cody Davenport where the soph.'s that played, I may have left one or two out. This is just what I saw. I think the Davenport kid is the only one that starts varsity sometimes. Depends on how the offense opens up for the varsity if he starts or not. Maybe someone else saw another soph?

I'm sure Carton starts when he's healthy. Someone else said Madon and Mills also start. I'm not that familiar with Bell.

Did Smith, Calton, Haywood and Owens play for Harlan County?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was ky football, that in this particular thread, some suggested that Dudley wasn't "taking this game too serious". I think HDE and myself thought otherwise by the players he brought. I hope that "we" in Harlan Co. take every game serious, even JV games. I never meant to suggest otherwise if that is how you interpreted what I said.

My point was ky football, that in this particular thread, some suggested that Dudley wasn't "taking this game too serious". I think HDE and myself thought otherwise by the players he brought. I hope that "we" in Harlan Co. take every game serious, even JV games. I never meant to suggest otherwise if that is how you interpreted what I said.

Before the game was played I kinda took all your post that on your behalf you was taking it awfully serious. Did you honest think the the Bell County kids would come not ready to play.

Go job Bell County:D

Edited by Trenches07
Left out a word

Before the game the played I kinda tood all your post that on your behalf you was taking it awful serious. Did you honest think the the Bell County kids would come not ready to play.

Go job Bell County:D

Bell County always comes to play. I was just kinda surprised at the players that Hilton brought with him, especially after posts like this one:

Last I heard, Bell's not taking anybody that starts Varsity with the exception of Freshman Cory Davenport who starts DB but has also seen some playing time running the ball for the Varsity. He hasn't played any freshman games but look for him to be a big factor in this game. Sounds like Dudley's not taking this one to serious.

I take every game serious Trench, especially if it involves Bell Co. ;)

From what I saw...Bell brought the soph studs...HC did not...that simple. I'm not saying the outcome would have been different, but I think it would have been more difficult for Bell. Also I noticed some very gifted freshman didn't dress for HC. I would like to see a full roster of freshman and sophmores for both teams play.

What I saw was HC playing only sompmores that didn't start varsity as an opportunity to get game experience in that class. The freshman were left out because they will get opportunities in freshman only games. Personally, although HC lost, it is sound tactic to get experience against quality for that group.