Bell/Harlan Co. JV Predictions

Krack Back

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor and McMillian didn't look very healthy last week. I don't think McMillian was in uniform Friday.

Who are the three sophomores? Smith is the only starter I can think of, and it seems like he could use the work.

Typically Bell plays mostly freshman in JV and the JV never practice. So don't take the result too serious. Bell's staff usually does a good job of using fr. and jv to prepare players for the future not necessarily the present. Still yet they don't loose many.

Typically Bell plays mostly freshman in JV and the JV never practice. So don't take the result too serious. Bell's staff usually does a good job of using fr. and jv to prepare players for the future not necessarily the present. Still yet they don't loose many.

There will be 9th graders playing for HC also. HC doesn't have JV practice either, they are the scout team.

Last I heard, Bell's not taking anybody that starts Varsity with the exception of Freshman Cory Davenport who starts DB but has also seen some playing time running the ball for the Varsity. He hasn't played any freshman games but look for him to be a big factor in this game. Sounds like Dudley's not taking this one to serious.

Last I heard, Bell's not taking anybody that starts Varsity with the exception of Freshman Cory Davenport who starts DB but has also seen some playing time running the ball for the Varsity. He hasn't played any freshman games but look for him to be a big factor in this game. Sounds like Dudley's not taking this one to serious.

Both teams want to win this game, but its not as important as whats going happens on Friday night.

How many sophomores and freshmen start on the varsity?