Everything posted by BUBBA BEAR
-
HCHS Frosh Team
Harlan County beat Knox tonight by at least 20. I know south has always had a good program. I think the 13th Region will be tough in the years to come.
-
Harlan County 15 Perry Central 14
WOW is all you can say. Our Bears just keep diggin deep and winning. Great District win. :dancingpa Now let's get ready for Clay County. GO BEARS!!!!:ylsuper:
-
North Laurel @ Whitley Co Predictions
GOOD LUCK NORTH LAUREL!!!!
-
Harlan County/North Laurel Predictions
That was a great post Mama Bear. Good luck to all the Larkeys and GO BLACK BEARS. :banana::banana: This should be a great game.
-
2009 Harlan County
The Pig Roast was a great time again this year. Good fellowship with our Black Bear family. Thanks to all who helped and all who ate. Your support is much appreciated. GO BEARS!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!
-
Football Camps
I've tried but cannot get results about individual camps and locations
-
Football Camps
Where do I find info on when and where camps are held?
-
Harlan County 7 South Laurel 1
Great win for the Black Bears.:dancingpa
-
13th region Baseball
Agreed there are no real winners in scrimmages and I'm sure both teams were using different players in different positions throughout the "scrimmage". If score had of been kept, HC would have won. K? I think our Baseball Black Bears will be competitive in the district. Isn't that what we all wish for our teams? We do LOVE THOSE BEARS!!!
-
13th region Baseball
As nice as our school and gym are, I'm sure there will be no cutting corners when we get our outside facilities.
-
13th region Baseball
We don't have our new fields yet, but hope to soon (at least by next year). We scrimmaged Perry Central last night and looked pretty good. Of course everybody played and they were switching around but overall I think our Baseball Black Bears are going to do well. We did win against a good Perry Central team. They have some good size boys too.
-
13th region Baseball
:banana:Ready for some Black Bear Baseball:banana:
-
Chris Larkey named new coach at North Laurel
CONGRATS COACH LARKEY I know he will do a great job. My son was happy for him but sad that he wouldn't be back with the Black Bears. NL got a winner.
-
Harlan Co. @ Breathitt Co, (2nd round, 3A)/Predictions
:banana:GO BEARS:banana:
-
Harlan County 38 Somerset 32
Mama Bear, I thought the same thing when I read the Harlan Daily Saturday. He should have invited us to his pity party. :dancingpaGO BEARS:dancingpa Now on the Wayne County.
-
Harlan County - Somerset Predictions
:dancingpaI'm going with my bears:dancingpa
-
EstillCo. vs. Harlan Co. predictions
:dancingpaI think the BEARS are ready for a big win Friday night.:dancingpa :banana:GO BEARS:banana:
-
Freshman teams - Who has them?
Harlan Black Bears Freshmen 28-20 over Bell Co Freshman (plus 4 Sophomores) tonight 28-20. Our younger cubs are looking good. In a year or two most will be full grown bears and in my opinion will be a force to be reckoned with. GO BLACK BEARS
-
Harlan County 28 Bell County 20 (Frosh)
I didn't get to go see my little bears play tonight either but kept updated via cell phone. Great win Bears!!!
-
Harlan County vs. Powell County
We are proud of our Bears and they will know it Friday when the Black Bear Nation is in the stands cheering them on. :dancingpaGO BEARS:dancingpa
-
The "Harlan Green Dragons" will win this season!
Bay, Most of the boys you mentioned in your post left HISD 4 years ago and they live in the HCHS district. I know some only went to HISD for 1 or 2 years before going to the county. If I remember correctly, they were in 4th, 5th, and 6th grades.:dancingpaGO BEARS:dancingpa
-
Harlan County vs Breathitt County
It's gonna be a great game. Can't wait till Friday. :fight:GO BEARS:fight:
-
Harlan County 34 Lee High, VA 14
:banana:GREAT JOB BEARS:banana: A great win last night. Cannot wait till Friday. Look out Breathitt. THE BLACK BEAR NATION is ready and waiting. Got lots of work to do this week. Anybody interested in helping can contact one of the boosters. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. :dancingpaGO BEARS:dancingpaB:dancingpaE BEARS:dancingpa
-
Harlan County 32 Fleming County 0
:dancingpa I was talking with some Fleming Fans and they couldn't believe how many fans we had or how good our boys had been taken care of yesterday ( they got fed very well twice). They "wished" that they had fans with that much dedication to the team. GO BLACK BEARS:dancingpa The JV play at Leslie County on MOnday and the Freshman team will travel to South Laurel on Thrusday before we Travel to Lee Co. on Friday. Come on out and support all the BEARS.
-
Harlan County 32 Fleming County 0
Copngrats to the Black Bears on an awesome district win. Their defense looked most imprssive last night. Several BEARS had some awesome plays. I will be interested to see the stats. THE BLACK BEAR NATION was out in huge numbers last night considering the drive and gas prices. Hope Zach along with others on injured list, will be healthy for Lee Co., VA FriDAY.