Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan County vs. Powell County

Featured Replies

The Black Bears had the week off to adjust some things that went wrong against Breathitt, I'm sure they are ready and foaming at the mouth to get back onto the field. Go Bears!

After a week off Harlan Co rolls.

 

Harlan Co 46

Powell Co 6

After a week off Harlan Co rolls.

 

Harlan Co 46

Powell Co 6

 

LOL I don't know about 46-6, but I think Harlan County will win.

 

Will Blanton Start? Is everyone healthy?

  • Author

I haven't heard but I'm guess Blanton still has his cast. TJ is a good QB but I think he is more valuable in the backfield! Bears win it 35-13. Go Bears!!!!

Why not try Polson at QB? He done a good job at Cumberland last year filling in for Blanton.

Why not try Polson at QB? He done a good job at Cumberland last year filling in for Blanton.

 

I agree.

 

TJ is doing a fine job at QB, I am only saying the team is much better with both on the field:thumb:

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to Powell County and what directions are best from Harlan? :confused:

This one should get ugly.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to Powell County and what directions are best from Harlan? :confused:

 

2.75 hours

130 miles

 

The buses are leaving at 1:30pm I believe from the school.

 

The quickest way is through Hyden, then to Hazard and straight up to Stanton.

2.75 hours

130 miles

 

The buses are leaving at 1:30pm I believe from the school.

 

The quickest way is through Hyden, then to Hazard and straight up to Stanton.

 

Thanks for the info 3wishes.....and Go Bears!!! The Bear Nation is still here to support our boys. Lets get on the road to Powel County this Friday everybody!!! :dancingpa

Can a big man and his grill get a lift?:D

HC 42-7

Showing some love for the Bears....they need to make a big statement Friday! Hope the Bear Nation comes back out of the cave to show their support! We need to get back behind these boys!:thumb:

Go Bears!!!!

Hey tater, I predict we'll both be happy come Friday night! Best of Luck to boys of Rockcastle also! :dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.