Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Larkey named new coach at North Laurel

Featured Replies

There ya go.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great choice! I have to give Jimmy Durham, Mike Black, Gina Sears, Greg Huff and Randy Leger a great deal of credit for getting a great coach! He is from the area, young and energetic, and understands the game of football. He is a great long term hire and I expect to see North Laurel football be on the rise in the very near future!

 

Congrats to Chris 'Wildfire' Larkey!!! :thumb:

Really solid hire for North. I hope that Coach Larkey gets the support that other coaches have lacked.

Good Luck Chris Larkey! Looks like a place that could be good if things go right.

conj: To Coach Larkey, Great Choice.:notworthy::clap:

Congrats! I'm sure his family is proud.

Congrats to Chris!!! Although we hate to lose him in Harlan County, I'm sure he will do a phenominal job at North Laurel and I wish him nothing but the best. :thumb:

Wow...I had no idea he was even interested. Congrats to him and I wish them the best of luck!

Great hire for North Laurel. Chris Larkey is the right person for the job - no question about it. The kids in that program are in for a great high school football experience.

Congratulations Coach Larkey

Congrats and good luck to Coach Larkey. I look for North to show improvement quickly.

Congratulations to Coach Larkey and the NL football program. I think this is an exciting hire, I expect very good things out of the NL program in the very near future. Good job Mike and Jimmy in your patience in finding the right fit.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.