If Osama Bin Laden were captured today...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we will capture Bin Ladden alive... According to Peter Bergin, the last American to interview Bin Ladden adn other sources, Bin Ladden has two gaurds around him at all times, if he American soldiers come close to him they are each ordered to kill him!

I don't think we will capture Bin Ladden alive... According to Peter Bergin, the last American to interview Bin Ladden adn other sources, Bin Ladden has two gaurds around him at all times, if he American soldiers come close to him they are each ordered to kill him!

So you kill the guards first...and then the torturing can begin.

I tried to make this a poll but it didn't work since one of my options exceeded the maximum character length. The options would have been:

1. Use any and all methods including torture (for example waterboarding).

2. Exclude methods that cause physical pain but include methods that may result in discomfort (like sleep deprivation).

3. Use only psychological methods.

4. Interrogate Osama only in the presence of his lawyer.

I tried to make this a poll but it didn't work since one of my options exceeded the maximum character length. The options would have been:

1. Use any and all methods including torture (for example waterboarding).

2. Exclude methods that cause physical pain but include methods that may result in discomfort (like sleep deprivation).

3. Use only psychological methods.

4. Interrogate Osama only in the presence of his lawyer.

I am all for option 3. I think that psyochological methods would not only give us more effective information but would also lead to the kind of permanent damage I would rather he have to live with.

So you kill the guards first...and then the torturing can begin.

A. You make it sound way to easy!

B. Does America really want Bin Ladden alive? We would be a huge target and its not like Bin Ladden is the major brain behind the organization, I would much rather have #2 for information!

C. If we do get him I think the gloves should come off and use the most painful tatic possible!

I am all for option 3. I think that psyochological methods would not only give us more effective information but would also lead to the kind of permanent damage I would rather he have to live with.

That's the thing though...This guy does not deserve to live. Do you think he does?

The man is a terrorist! I'd say he already has permanent psychological damage that we can't even imagine...

Killing him right away is letting him off way too easy IMO....

I didn't say kill him right away. I'm for torturing him until he either tells us everything he knows or until he just doesn't care & let's them torture him & then kill him. Whatever the case, he needs to be dead.

Get one of those Jack LeLane juice machines off TV and one of those Ron Propeal Knife sets. Slice off his grapenuts, add a carrot and maybe some broccoli , and juice like hell for 9 seconds. Make him drink the whole thing. If he complains about indigestion, take some celery, asparagus , some goat cheese, have Tyson bite off an ear , add Peptol Bismol , a carton of baking soda , and maybe some eggplant and juice for 12 seconds. You will get some answers before long.

Get one of those Jack LeLane juice machines off TV and one of those Ron Propeal Knife sets. Slice off his grapenuts, add a carrot and maybe some broccoli , and juice like hell for 9 seconds. Make him drink the whole thing. If he complains about indigestion, take some celery, asparagus , some goat cheese, have Tyson bite off an ear , add Peptol Bismol , a carton of baking soda , and maybe some eggplant and juice for 12 seconds. You will get some answers before long.

:laugh: :laugh:

I like the way you think...