If Osama Bin Laden were captured today...

I didn't say kill him right away. I'm for torturing him until he either tells us everything he knows or until he just doesn't care & let's them torture him & then kill him. Whatever the case, he needs to be dead.

:thumb: Tortue untill he gives up any and all information that he can or will, then slow tortue him somemore. Now.....after that with the way thier culture looks upon women put him in a dress and stockings, parade him around in public view for further humiliation. Then KILL HIM!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get one of those Jack LeLane juice machines off TV and one of those Ron Propeal Knife sets. Slice off his grapenuts, add a carrot and maybe some broccoli , and juice like hell for 9 seconds. Make him drink the whole thing. If he complains about indigestion, take some celery, asparagus , some goat cheese, have Tyson bite off an ear , add Peptol Bismol , a carton of baking soda , and maybe some eggplant and juice for 12 seconds. You will get some answers before long.

:lol: tm.......and you said that we couldn't find common ground.... I like those ideas. :D

While it would be nice to catch Bin Laden, he is only one man. It wouldn't do as much for the War on Terror as many think. Operations would still be up and running whether he's dead, alive, or captured.

Yeah, and unfortunately, make the terrorists more passionate and frenzied as ever.

While it would be nice to catch Bin Laden, he is only one man. It wouldn't do as much for the War on Terror as many think. Operations would still be up and running whether he's dead, alive, or captured.

I agree but I still want to catch, interrogte by any and all means possible, Tortue, humiliate, tortue some more and then kill him.

(Other than that I am all for the most humane treatment possible...:D)

:thumb: Tortue untill he gives up any and all information that he can or will, then slow tortue him somemore. Now.....after that with the way thier culture looks upon women put him in a dress and stockings, parade him around in public view for further humiliation. Then KILL HIM!!

:lol:

:thumb:

That's the thing though...This guy does not deserve to live. Do you think he does?

The man is a terrorist! I'd say he already has permanent psychological damage that we can't even imagine...

You all clearly don't seem to understand my thought process here. Use psychological methods. Use psychological torture. Once we have all the information we could ever need we destroy his mind and leave him a dribbling husk of a creature that constantly lives in fear of anything and everything.

I don't think he deserves to live, I think he deserves to live in constant torment.

You all clearly don't seem to understand my thought process here. Use psychological methods. Use psychological torture. Once we have all the information we could ever need we destroy his mind and leave him a dribbling husk of a creature that constantly lives in fear of anything and everything.

I don't think he deserves to live, I think he deserves to live in constant torment.

He's still breathing though!!!!

:lol:

But I do get your point...I just think he needs to not be breathing.

Killing him might make him a martyr to all terrorists world wide.

Not saying that should stop us from blowing him to pieces though...

Yeah, of course nothing we do is going to make the insane suddenly sane. To have any chance of changing the culture of terrorist thought, we must find someway of getting through to, and helping shape , the mindset of the very young. Easier said than done...

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I think that they know approximately where he is at all times. I think there is always the risk with capturing or killing him. If you kill him, he becomes a martyr. If you capture him you face severe reprisals from his followers: attacks, kidnappings, etc. I think the plan has been to monitor him, marginalize him, and when the time is right and he is no longer the majestic figure he once was, they will take him out.

I don't think there is anyway he gets taken alive.

Yeah, of course nothing we do is going to make the insane suddenly sane. To have any chance of changing the culture of terrorist thought, we must find someway of getting through to, and helping shape , the mindset of the very young. Easier said than done...

It all begins with their education. They are taught to hate at a very young ages in many middle eastern countries. Including one of our allies...Saudi Arabia.

It all begins with their education. They are taught to hate at a very young ages in many middle eastern countries. Including one of our allies...Saudi Arabia.

:thumb:

That's the crux of the problem, right there!

Now...what can we do about it, if anything? Bush and Cheney's approach certainly won't help. Just seems to reinforce, in the minds' of the little ones, what they are being taught.