Soldier Uses Koran as Target Practice

Solider Used Koran as Target Practice

There has already been a lot said about this. I think it was an unnecessary act, but how would people react if it was a Bible?

Talk about making the Islam nation mad!

In case you have not noticed, the "Islam Nation" has been mad at "infidels"(anyone who does not think like them) for centuries. He could have used it for toilet paper for all i care. If he had used the Holy Bible instead, my opinion would not matter. He would have to answer to God on that one.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you have not noticed, the "Islam Nation" has been mad at "infidels"(anyone who does not think like them) for centuries. He could have used it for toilet paper for all i care. If he had used the Holy Bible instead, my opinion would not matter. He would have to answer to God on that one.

Did somebody say infidels?

wirq13.jpg

I don't have a problem with it.

Let me qualify my opinion and say that it was an act of stupidity for doing it where he did it and leaving it for Muslims to possibly to find. The soldier should receive some punishment for it. The act endangered American troops.

Let me qualify my opinion and say that it was and act of stupidity for doing it where he did it and leaving it for Muslims to possibly to find. The soldier should receive some punishment for it. The act endangered American troops.

Very nicely stated!:thumb:

Let me qualify my opinion and say that it was and act of stupidity for doing it where he did it and leaving it for Muslims to possibly to find. The soldier should receive some punishment for it. The act endangered American troops.

Agree 100%.

So "we" don't like them, can't stand their religion, but want them to have "rights"?

Isn't one of our rights freedom from religious persecution?

Who was persecuted by our government? The United States has not interfered with religous practice in Iraq, nor have they attempted to establish a religion.

Who was persecuted by our government? The United States has not interfered with religous practice in Iraq, nor have they attempted to establish a religion.

No one. Thankfully, our military took action to diffuse the poor decision made by a soldier.

I am looking at this on a larger scale. Why "pretend" that the Iraqis are even our friends, if we don't like them or their religion?

No one. Thankfully, our military took action to diffuse the poor decision made by a soldier.

I am looking at this on a larger scale. Why "pretend" that the Iraqis are even our friends, if we don't like them or their religion?

Please be careful here as there are posters on here that like to jump all over Christians who even remotely say that we shouldn't shun and turn our backs on non-Christians.

They will turn your posts to use it to justify their point that Christians are horrible people.

And the tone of your post is that since we are a Christian nation and they are not, we should just turn a cold shoulder to them.

Please be careful here as there are posters on here that like to jump all over Christians who even remotely say that we shouldn't shun and turn our backs on non-Christians.

They will turn your posts to use it to justify their point that Christians are horrible people.

And the tone of your post is that since we are a Christian nation and they are not, we should just turn a cold shoulder to them.

LBBC, I don't think that I have ever used the word "Christian" in any of these posts, but that is not my intent. My point is that why are we fighting this war? To promote democracy and freedom amongst people we don't like and who we feel doesn't serve a religion that is worthy of our respect?