Soldier Uses Koran as Target Practice

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I could care less that he was using it for target practice but it was very poor judgment on his part considering the circumstances.

On a side note I also wouldn't care if someone was using the bible for target practice as long as it was done in a more private manner.

Personally I could care less that he was using it for target practice but it was very poor judgment on his part considering the circumstances.

On a side note I also wouldn't care if someone was using the bible for target practice as long as it was done in a more private manner.

It wouldn't bother me either. What makes this poor judgement is that the didn't consider what the people of Iraq would do as a result.

In private, I have no problem with whatever somebody chooses to do. It may not be the same choices I would make, but so be it.

For a soldier in the US Military, it was a very poor choice.

Why?

Because they have a general disdain for religion as an agnostic and atheist respectively. In particular with Islam.

Are you OK with that? :eek:

We're on a private farm and frankly it doesn't bother me that much.

The soldier should'nt have done what he did considering where he was at but my land's people look at what they do too our flag.:madman::madman::madman: You think they would think twice about doing that to a Holy Bible. Heck no they wouldn't. And we would stand back and say "Oh well ...freedom of speech.":madman::madman: This could be done by them over there or right here in America any day or night and we would do nothing . Double standards.