Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup County/Raceland Predictions

Featured Replies

This one is for a trip to regionals, the game is Monday @ Raceland. Predictions?

With Hieny being the probable starter most likely in this game I'm going to have to say Greenup-11 Raceland-1.

Greenup has to be the favorite. But, Raceland has been playing well, should be a good game.

If Greenup plays up to their capabilities, then they should win. I am afraid that the Muskies will be looking to the next round and get surprised. I hope not, though.

Greenup County 7

Raceland 2

If Greenup plays up to their capabilities, then they should win. I am afraid that the Muskies will be looking to the next round and get surprised. I hope not, though.

 

I'm worried about this too. Raceland has a solid team. If GC overlooks the Rams, they could be in for a rude awakening. However, I think with Heiny on the mound and the bats that GC has, the Muskies should come away with the win. I believe Heineman is riding a 24 inning scoreless streak. Let's hope to see more of the same. :thumb:

 

Muskies 9

Raceland 4

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.