Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup 5 Wheelersburg, OH 2

Featured Replies

  • Author

Great win for GC, I think Wheelersburg was previously unbeaten. GC beat them with their #4 starter. GC could make some serious noise in the post season. I'm looking forward to a nice trip to Applebees Park again this year. Go Muskies.

Great win for GC, I think Wheelersburg was previously unbeaten. GC beat them with their #4 starter. GC could make some serious noise in the post season. I'm looking forward to a nice trip to Applebees Park again this year. Go Muskies.

 

It was actually the Muskies' #3 pitcher. Martin threw 5 superb innings for GC. He got into a jam in the 6th, but worked out of it. He gave up a run in the 7th due to an error. That's when Vanbibber came in and got the save while allowing the final run before shutting the door on the Pirates. Wheelersburg threw their #1 for 3 innings, and held GC hitless. They brought in #3 for 2 innings, then finished with #2.

 

That was a great way for GC to head into post-season play. Go Muskies. :thumb:

  • Author
It was actually the Muskies' #3 pitcher. Martin threw 5 superb innings for GC. He got into a jam in the 6th, but worked out of it. He gave up a run in the 7th due to an error. That's when Vanbibber came in and got the save while allowing the final run before shutting the door on the Pirates. Wheelersburg threw their #1 for 3 innings, and held GC hitless. They brought in #3 for 2 innings, then finished with #2.

 

That was a great way for GC to head into post-season play. Go Muskies. :thumb:

:thumb:

Greenup Co. is going to be a tough out in the region.

Does the Craft kid Pitch? I met him and his dad last year at Whitley Co. in the playoffs seem like fine people.

Does the Craft kid Pitch? I met him and his dad last year at Whitley Co. in the playoffs seem like fine people.

 

He pitched a little bit last year and at the beginning of this season. He got roughed up in the Apollo game in Florida, and I don't think he's pitched since. He's still a good pitcher. I'm not sure why Logan hasn't used him since, other than the fact that he'd be missed at short and with the pitchers GC has pitching so well, he really hasn't been needed. In my opinion, Eric is the best player on the GC team.

 

And, you are correct. They are good people. :thumb:

He pitched a little bit last year and at the beginning of this season. He got roughed up in the Apollo game in Florida, and I don't think he's pitched since. He's still a good pitcher. I'm not sure why Logan hasn't used him since, other than the fact that he'd be missed at short and with the pitchers GC has pitching so well, he really hasn't been needed. In my opinion, Eric is the best player on the GC team.

 

And, you are correct. They are good people. :thumb:

 

Thank You and good luck.

If GC doesn't come into the post season with a big headed attitude, and I don't think Logan will let that happen, they should cruise all the way to Applebees.

If GC doesn't come into the post season with a big headed attitude, and I don't think Logan will let that happen, they should cruise all the way to Applebees.

 

I hope they do cruise, but like you I agree that they can't have a case of the big head going in to districts. I talked to one of the players dad today and expressed my concerns. He said that it shouldn't be a problem, and that the boys will be ready to play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.