Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 UK Possible Recruits?

Featured Replies

Can someone please summarize who UK still has a chance of signing, and how good they are? I lose track of whose has signed and who we still have a chance at, thanks.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Exactley, that thread it so long its hard to read.

Here is what I know of that UK is still in on.

Josh Harrellson, Ater Majok, Maurice Sutton as the bigs.

Paul McCoy, Verdell Jones, and I feel like there is another for sure at the guards.

Anybody else can add to that list as I'm sure I have left some out.

  • Author

How many scholarships does UK have left if Jasper leaves and Mike Willams?

Hopefully Jasper stays.

We need some good news on the recruiting front. Losing out to Hawaii, TN, OSU is getting old.

Here is what I know of that UK is still in on.

Josh Harrellson, Ater Majok, Maurice Sutton as the bigs.

Paul McCoy, Verdell Jones, and I feel like there is another for sure at the guards.

Anybody else can add to that list as I'm sure I have left some out.

 

I believe UK is now recruiting a guard whos last name is Mayz or something like that who just decomitted from Maryland. Im sure LABS or Gametime would know the story about him.

I have seen that name around as well. His name is Maze. Anybody else?

Here is what I know of that UK is still in on.

Josh Harrellson, Ater Majok, Maurice Sutton as the bigs.

Paul McCoy, Verdell Jones, and I feel like there is another for sure at the guards.

Anybody else can add to that list as I'm sure I have left some out.

 

 

Don't forget Euro big man Nikola Kecman...6'9 215 who can score from anywhere on the floor.

I heard he committed to Ohio St.

 

I think he committed to OSU over the weekend, as well.

I heard he committed to Ohio St.

 

Tipton said that he actually did not commit in an article he did talking about Majok as well.

Tipton is always a great source for information. :rolleyes:

 

 

I can't stand Tipton. He is negative 100% of the time.

Tipton is always a great source for information. :rolleyes:

 

I never said he was. But that is the reason there is still talk bout Kecman.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.