Pryor goes to.....

pallex32

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he can move and they are all marked but I wouldn't be suprised to see him get a cheap shot or two in his career.

He was considering 3 big 10 schools so he's not gonna make any friends either way.....

And of the 3... I would not want to be hit by the current and up and coming OSU linebackers... or down line.

As a Penn St. fan, I'd have preferred to see him at PSU

I can't argue with that statement, he amazed some phenomenal stats

in high school in a tradition rich state. I heard part of the reason why he didn't pick PSU is because of Paterno's age or better said because that the school didn't pick his replacement kind of like Florida State did with Bobby.

As a Penn St. fan, I'd have preferred to see him at PSU

I certainly don't blame you at all for that. I beleive that anyone would have wanted this kid. I will say that although I am an Ohio State fan and am thrilled to get Pryor. I also like Joe Pa and the Penn State tradition, Paterno is what college football is all about. Good luck to the Nittany Lions except for when my Buckeyes play you and especially when you play that school up North. :thumb:

Lets see....3 national title games in 6 years and 1 NC. I think that is legit!

OSU is the second over rated team in college football, first going to USC, both play in weak conferences, BCS loves them though, but I guess three times is a charm...............:fire:

OSU is the second over rated team in college football, first going to USC, both play in weak conferences, BCS loves them though, but i guess three times is a charm...............:fire:

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

He was considering 3 big 10 schools so he's not gonna make any friends either way.....

And of the 3... I would not want to be hit by the current and up and coming OSU linebackers... or down line.

I can understand you are a Bucs fan but I don't know how happy I would be getting cheap shotted by Michigan or Penn St's Dline+Backers either. You act like they are some chumps or something. Penn St does have the reputation of being Linebacker U and Michigan has had a good defensive player or two:lol:

It was a win but no win for him no matter where he went.