February 13, 200818 yr You would be surprised what some people think around here. I know, hence why I'm not cancelling my final four hotel reservations JUST YET. THERE IS STILL HOPE! :fight: :lol:
February 13, 200818 yr Good luck.... There's no records determined until after the games are played. I'll continue to bleed blue even if we finish 0-7. :thumb:
February 13, 200818 yr UK didnt bring their best game, that is for sure. All the blame cant be put on UK though. Vandy really came to play. They were firing on all cylinders on O and were really getting after UK on D. Even if UK were ready to play when they got there, that Vandy D could have stifled about anybody tonight. It was just that good. No way UK should ever lose by 40 to anyone, no matter what is going on. We all kept wanting BCG to find a way to get tossed.
February 13, 200818 yr There's no records determined until after the games are played. I'll continue to bleed blue even if we finish 0-7. :thumb: It's not worth it wireman. Don't make yourself bleed.
February 13, 200818 yr I know, hence why I'm not cancelling my final four hotel reservations JUST YET. THERE IS STILL HOPE! :fight: :lol: On a side note my family has secured Final Four tickets, I hope I WANT to go.
February 13, 200818 yr UK didnt bring their best game, that is for sure. All the blame cant be put on UK though. Vandy really came to play. They were firing on all cylinders on O and were really getting after UK on D. Even if UK were ready to play when they got there, that Vandy D could have stifled about anybody tonight. It was just that good. No way UK should ever lose by 40 to anyone, no matter what is going on. We all kept wanting BCG to find a way to get tossed. I actually do agree that Vandy would've beaten ANYONE in the country tonight....I know that it is pure speculation, but they were lights out.
February 13, 200818 yr On a side note my family has secured Final Four tickets, I hope I WANT to go. Have you really? Wow, that's awesome, congrats. :thumb: With Kentucky not making the tournament, you can go anyway and watch at least 1 or 2 Big East teams down there. :ylsuper:
February 13, 200818 yr Have you really? Wow, that's awesome, congrats. :thumb: With Kentucky not making the tournament, you can go anyway and watch at least 1 or 2 Big East teams down there. :ylsuper: I have my hopes set on one particular team, if they don't go, I won't go...
February 13, 200818 yr This was very ugly. I think the NCAA tournament is a longshot. You just hope this is just 1 bad game that wont correlate to later games and the team will be able to keep winning, like they had been doing and keep improving. I really just want to see improvement and effort every game this season.
February 13, 200818 yr I just realized that Will Wolford will be in rare form in the morning on WKRD....should be interesting.
February 13, 200818 yr This game simply means that UK can only lose 1 one more regular season game to give themselves a chance at the tourney. If they lose to LSU this weekend its over. Look, I see them winning that game, but LSU did play awfully inspired against UT this past weekend, while UK looked the exact opposite against Vandy tonight. I still think that UK will need to win the SEC tournament to make it, and with their injury problems I can't see them being able to play well on 3 or even 4 consecutive days.
February 13, 200818 yr I have my hopes set on one particular team, if they don't go, I won't go... Why? It should still be some great basketball to watch.
February 13, 200818 yr Leach getting ready to lob those softballs. In other news, Caddyshack is on HBO at midnight...
February 13, 200818 yr They got whipped and finally turning the ball over had its consequences. As Forrest Gump said, "That is all I am going to say about that."
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.