Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 93 UK 52

Featured Replies

...and then SportsCenter showed the Laettner shot, the stars are aligned tonight....

  • Replies 223
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 posts in 1 minute....this could be a record.

Also organizing a BGP crow-eating meet at Tally Ho's tomorrow at 5 PM. I'll be there:

 

I think UK will win, I don't think Vandy is very good at all. BCG will have them ready. I have a gut feeling that Joe Crawford goes nuts.

 

UK 66

Vandy 58

A loss at Vanderbilt wouldn't be the end of the world. Losing by 41, however, could be a death nail for this team.

No words.

 

You typed 2:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You forgot Tubby, but you pretty much covered what we will see the rest of the way.

 

Knew I forgot something, thanks for picking up the slack.

Well I started to deal with this loss after ten minutes into the game...

 

My only question for the game is WHY DID MEEKS GET PUT IN? If he was not healthy enough to play from the start then no reason to put him in when game was over.

This is quite possibly the most amusing basketball game I've ever watched.....

UK didn't have to get this win. But it would have been nice. They need to re focus and get LSU on Saturday.

...and then SportsCenter showed the Laettner shot, the stars are aligned tonight....

 

Like it wasn't bad enough watching the game, that is what immediately followed, I feel like :cry:.

I've vented enough but I was never angry. I was just wondering why Porter didn't play?? What's up with that??

You typed 2:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Leading the night in :rolleyes:'s

  • Author

I need some sleep, but this is just far too fun to watch. Melt down central...

They should have claimed that they couldn't make it to Nashville because of the weather.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.