Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 93 UK 52

Featured Replies

Well what else are we suppose to do. Everyone knows that this was a HORRIBLE loss, there is no denying that. But there is nothing to do to change that now. Just got to look on, and try to find something positive to look forward to.

 

:thumb: I don't think that anyone thinks that U.K. is as bad as they played last night, we are not a real good U.K. team but we are not as bad as we played last night either. Forget it, burn the tape and move on.

Maybe we should get some of those 70's style striped warm up pants.....:D, that would turn us around for sure.

  • Replies 223
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was the worst 1st half I have every seen!!!

:thumb: I don't think that anyone thinks that U.K. is as bad as they played last night, we are not a real good U.K. team but we are not as bad as we played last night either. Forget it, burn the tape and move on.

Maybe we should get some of those 70's style striped warm up pants.....:D, that would turn us around for sure.

:thumb: Well said !! Ricky P lost one worse than this ....both he and his team survived!!

That was a team recovering from probation, and they scored 95 points....if UK got beat be 41 while scoring 100 last night, it wouldn't be as bad.

That was a team recovering from probation, and they scored 95 points....if UK got beat be 41 while scoring 100 last night, it wouldn't be as bad.

 

I would disagree with that. I mean that thread we had on the 96 UK team vs. LSU was a complete domination by UK, and that LSU team scored over 90. But it was still definitely just as bad as it looked. I know everyone in that thread was saying they never seen a team dominate a team like that, even though we gave up over 90. So even if we score over a 100 last night and still lost by 41, it would still be just as bad IMO.

I am glad my electricity went out from the ice storm and I did not have to watch that game.

This was really really bad, all they can do now,is put up the pieces and move on.

Only way to make the Tourny now is to win the SECT IMO.

UK has only changed the uniform once since 1998, which I think almost every other school since then has changed or modified their uniform as well. Now when Pitino was here though, we always changed...I actually think its time for another uniform change, because ever since we change to these uniforms in 2006. We have been terrible. So I want them to make another change. :D

 

Just please not the stonewashed denim uniforms of 1995. The worse uniforms EVER worn by a college team!

I think Neltner scored more points in this game against UK than he did against me in high school.:D

I think Neltner scored more points in this game against UK than he did against me in high school.:D

 

You must be the reason he wasn't recruited by UK!!:D

Just please not the stonewashed denim uniforms of 1995. The worse uniforms EVER worn by a college team!

 

Those were SWEET! Complete with matching converse shoes!

I found the "Neltner's Winning!!" chant quite enjoyable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.